Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Doug I. (idester) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale MidAtlantic
About Me Grew up in the Adirondacks. Retired Army. Currently a DoD civilian. Want to retire again and do more backpacking!
CityBowie
StateMaryland
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Doug I.

Showing 171 - 180 of 7247 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...725

Forum » Thread

Re: How do you organize your gear?
Organize? LOL!

In GEAR » How do you organize your gear?
February 14, 11:30am

Re: Re: Re: Re: BPL website v2015 survey?
"I have not bothered to read any mail from Bpl in a long while as it only adds to my disappointment" I'm the same way with email from Match.com...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » BPL website v2015 survey
February 14, 9:40am

Re: Re: Bear Spray...
"I don't think double blind crossover experiments involving humans would make it past the ethics committee." LOL!

In GEAR » Weight of Counter Assault Bear Spray and Holster
February 14, 9:21am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: It just doesn't compute
Are you talking about the shooting at SCE Irwindale in 2011? I'll assume you are since that's the only thing that turns up when I google SCE shooting. I'll start by saying I don&#...

In Chaff » Office Politics
February 14, 7:53am

Re: Re: Re: OMG
"I'll stick with nutella" I had Nutella when I lived in Germany. Tasty stuff. But since then I shy away from palm oil and dairy.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » OMG this stuff is so fricking good
February 13, 9:53pm

Re: Survey? What survey?
Yeah, I thought I must have just deleted it, but i don't remember getting an email for a survey either.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » BPL website v2015 survey
February 13, 8:50pm

Re: Steripen Classic 3: Spotlite Review
"they don't actually get killed, just genetically modified, unable to reproduce." AHA! It all makes sense now. My mother encouraged me to sleep with my Steripen, she told me it wou...

In Editor's Roundtable » Steripen Classic 3: Spotlite Review
February 13, 5:52pm

Re: OMG
D M, those trail butters look fabulous, and much easier to carry than the tub of wonder sugar I've got!

February 13, 5:44pm

Re: Spy World
"House of Games was the CIA redacted version to protect its sources and methods." NANANANANANANANANA I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you! I'd rather b...

In GEAR » Outdoor Retailer Winter Market - insulation and fabric innovations
February 13, 5:37pm

Re: Re: OMG
"Yikes! $13 for a nut butter. I'll take your word for it, but I'm going to have to stick with my peanut butter." LOL! I had to go back to my receipt to see if that's what I...

February 13, 6:26am

All Reader Reviews by Doug I.

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Packa eVent
Eddie Hinnant's eVent Packa is not a piece of UL gear, even if you factor in the combined use of rain jacket and pack cover. But it's very good for what it is and what it does. I've had th...

In Clothing - Raingear
May 08, 9:09pm

Warbonnet BlackBird
The Warbonnet Blackbird hammock offers, quite simply, the most restful and comfortable sleep I've ever had in the backcountry. It's very well made (craftsmanship), strong and sturdy, and has n...

In Shelters - Hammocks & Accessories
April 05, 8:13am