BPL Community Profile

Doug I. (idester) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale MidAtlantic
About Me Grew up in the Adirondacks. Retired Army. Currently a DoD civilian. Want to retire again and do more backpacking!
CityBowie
StateMaryland
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Doug I.

Showing 171 - 180 of 6423 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...643

Forum » Thread

Re: Patty Griffin
"I wasn't too sure about Doug but any Patty Griffin fan is OK in my book." Don't be silly, anyone can stumble upon good music. You should still be wary of me. Ask Ken T.

In Chaff » Peter Pan
June 20, 5:13pm

Re: while i'm not 100% sure, but i'd be willing to bet you were texting with a bot for most if not all of your exchanges
I don't think so, only because bots can spell much better than that, and parse English much better as well.

In GEAR » 123mountain.com CAUTION
June 19, 8:43pm

Ads
So, even though I have ads 'turned off' in my BPL account, I still see a banner ad at the top of the Recent Threads page, but that page only. Kinda strange that it would be that page only. ...

In Chaff » Ads
June 19, 6:52pm

Re: rescue me
I can't be the only one who keeps thinking about this every time I see a post in this thread....

In GEAR » Ocean Signals rescueME PLB
June 19, 5:59pm

Re: Re: on the subject
"I probably better see if I can cancel the Firefly order or I'll never leave the house." Nah, there were only like seven episodes, I think. Get it, you won't regret it.

In Chaff » Glenn Beck admits "Liberals you were right" about Iraq War.
June 19, 5:54pm

Re: Wonderland Trail
OMFG! littlebugshoe, can I pet your avatar! Please!

In Editor's Roundtable » Wonderland Trail
June 19, 5:43pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: yikes!
"it will remain there and aggravate you every time you look at it. " Kind of like a lot of posts on BPL...... :-)

June 19, 5:40pm

Re: on the subject
How about Carnivale. Now there is a show worth watching that was shuttered far, far too soon.

June 19, 5:39pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Milk Powder Packaging and Shelf Life
"How long does it sit on your shelf Doug? And your're talking real butter, right? Not margarine? Perhaps you should take out a patent on your storage method and sell it to the grocer...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Milkman milk powder cases now available online
June 19, 5:36pm

Re: jericho
"Forget Jericho, I'm stilled ticked about Firefly." I'm torn on this one. I really like the series, and even enjoyed the movie. But if Firefly had continued, then what's hi...

June 19, 5:28pm

All Reader Reviews by Doug I.

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Packa eVent
Eddie Hinnant's eVent Packa is not a piece of UL gear, even if you factor in the combined use of rain jacket and pack cover. But it's very good for what it is and what it does. I've had th...

In Clothing - Raingear
May 08, 9:09pm

Warbonnet BlackBird
The Warbonnet Blackbird hammock offers, quite simply, the most restful and comfortable sleep I've ever had in the backcountry. It's very well made (craftsmanship), strong and sturdy, and has n...

In Shelters - Hammocks & Accessories
April 05, 8:13am