BPL Community Profile

Andy Anderson (ianders) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me Part time backpacker, only a few trips a year. Most trips to the mountains of North Carolina.
CityMyrtle Beach
StateSouth Carolina
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Andy Anderson

Showing 171 - 180 of 586 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...59

Forum » Thread

Ride the Divide on Netflix
Good documentary on Netflix called, "Ride the Divide" about bikepacking the Great Divide Race. It's worth watching.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Ride the Divide on Netflix
February 10, 12:19pm

Make sure it has a hood
If you get the Downlight, make sure to get the hooded version. I didn't but wish I did. If its cold enought to need a puffy jacket, you are going to need something for your head too.

In GEAR » Puff Jacket Usage Philosophy
February 10, 6:34am

Fair price
Fair price on a great shelter. If pitched properly, it's massive inside for a one person shelter.

In Gear Swap » FS - Six Moon Designs Wild Oasis
February 08, 4:58pm

Borah Gear
Borah Gear has a 5'x9' flat tarp on their website for $50. Pretty good deal.

In Gear Swap » Want To BORROW "beginner" flat tarp
February 07, 1:37pm

Rain Paints
Good idea on the rain pants. I have a prime pair of Golite Reeds that need to be worn. And yes, the Patagoina pants are full length long johns. I'll always keep the Ultra 20, but trying to...

In GEAR » What's the temp rating on this setup
February 07, 10:26am

What's the temp rating on this setup
Thinking about changing my sleep system around a little and wonder what you guys think about it. What do you think the temp rating on this system would be? Shelter: Trailstar or Wild Oasis Qui...

In GEAR » What's the temp rating on this setup
February 07, 9:31am

Bump
Still looking.

In Gear Swap » WTB: EE Prodigy Quilt
February 06, 8:11am

Sterling Mini Cord
Sterline Mini Cord. This stuff is great. Lightweight and strong. I always have a roll in my pack. http://www.ems.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3667628

In Make Your Own Gear » Stupid Question about String- I'm desperate!
February 05, 6:12am

EE Prodigy 40
If you still have the 2012 Prodigy 40* Charcoal 10D NB1 liner and shell 6' REG (52" from 2012) With new elastic straps/No sacks - 18.25oz - $160, I'll take it.

In Gear Deals » enLIGHTened equipment quilts in stock and ready to go
February 04, 8:35pm

Bump
Still looking. Preferably a 40 degree synthetic quilt. Must fit a 6' person.

In Gear Swap » WTB: EE Prodigy Quilt
February 04, 7:01pm

All Reader Reviews by Andy Anderson

Andy Anderson has posted no reviews.