BPL Community Profile

Andy Anderson (ianders) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me Part time backpacker, only a few trips a year. Most trips to the mountains of North Carolina.
CityMyrtle Beach
StateSouth Carolina
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Andy Anderson

Showing 171 - 180 of 594 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...60

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: FS: BPL Cocoon Hoody (2010), Size M
Nice score Brad!

In Gear Swap » FS: BPL Cocoon Hoody (2010), Size M
February 17, 5:24pm

Aviation
Here is a link to the same question when I asked it back a year or so ago. There is a link to a pretty good website. So what kind of airplane are you flying? http://www.backpackinglight.com/cg...

In GEAR » Backpacking areas accesible by General Aviation
February 16, 11:35am

I'll take the Arc'teryx
Pm sent

In Gear Swap » arcteryx atom vest, PHD vest, myog 900 fill down vest
February 16, 9:47am

Re: Backpacking areas accesible by General Aviation
We frequently fly into Ashville,NC but we have to rent a car. I have flown into Brevard, NC a couple of times. The staff is pretty helpful and is willing to take you into town. The Davidson Rive...

In GEAR » Backpacking areas accesible by General Aviation
February 16, 9:14am

Get the 40
I was trying to decide the same thing a couple of weeks ago and I decided to go with the 40* quilt. I noticed that the 40* quilt used 4.0 oz Apex Climasheld, and the same quilt last year was consi...

In GEAR » Which ProdigyX temp?
February 14, 6:21am

Wood Burning Stove Options
I'm thinking about getting a wood burning stove to play around with. What area my options for inexpensive stoves? Are there any good MYOG designs out there?

In GEAR » Wood Burning Stove Options
February 13, 9:48am

WTB: Mens Medium Merino Wool Tee Shirt
Looking for a medium mens merino wool tee shirt but don't want to pay $40 or more that they are selling for on the Internet. If anyone has one that is slightly used and in good condition let m...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Mens Medium Merino Wool Tee Shirt
February 11, 4:51pm

Campmor Essential Carry On
Not sure if its durable enough for your trip, but for the price ($30) you can't beat the Campmor Essential Carry On bag. It is manufactured by Outdoor Products and is now sold under the Campmo...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Ultralight Packs for International Travel
February 11, 12:13pm

Ride the Divide on Netflix
Good documentary on Netflix called, "Ride the Divide" about bikepacking the Great Divide Race. It's worth watching.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Ride the Divide on Netflix
February 10, 12:19pm

Make sure it has a hood
If you get the Downlight, make sure to get the hooded version. I didn't but wish I did. If its cold enought to need a puffy jacket, you are going to need something for your head too.

In GEAR » Puff Jacket Usage Philosophy
February 10, 6:34am

All Reader Reviews by Andy Anderson

Andy Anderson has posted no reviews.