BPL Community Profile

Greg Lewis (gpl916) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale PNW
About Me I am relatively new to backpacking. I did some in high school, which was a long time ago, and just started again. I find that the UL style blends with many of my interests which include adventure racing, mountain biking,road biking, kayaking, sailing, and of course backpacking. I like to think of myself as an adventurer rather than one hobby or another. Of course, the kids have kept that in check over the last few years. I have some catching up to do!
CityKirkland
StateWA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.kirkland360.com
My PDF Gear ListGrand canyon four day

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Lewis

Showing 171 - 180 of 226 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Forum » Thread

Montana
Travis, That sounds like a nice time! I am actually not commited to any certain months yet. From what Joe says, that would be a better time. Joe, I guess I assume that most places in the West ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Montana?
February 17, 8:30pm

Montana?
Can someone recommend a Montana trip for Late Spring or early summer? I would like a 4 or 5 day trip covering 15 to 20 miles a day in an area where I can use my new Tenkara rod. The most limiti...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Montana?
February 17, 7:32pm

Re: Super Gram Weenie
Hi George, Thanks for the great service shipping me the Super GW. I recieved it yesterday and tested it today. The results were excellent in my book. From ignition to boiling 2 cups of water...

In Make Your Own Gear » Gram Weenie stove
February 17, 11:44am

Re: Neoair Small 20x48 $95.96
Thanks, I have been looking for a good deal on these and just ordered. Greg

In Gear Deals » Neoair Small 20x48 $95.96
February 16, 5:58pm

Re: Using a half tarp with a wp bivy...
NM Somehow missed the link above. Greg

In GEAR » Using a half tarp with a wp bivy...
February 15, 6:39pm

Sahra's
My REI Sahara's are the same at 12oz. I think they are a M? They fit my 33" waist anyway. Greg

In GEAR » Lightest convertible(zip-off legs) pants?
February 15, 12:58pm

Re: Carbon Fiber / Fiberglass MYOG
Don, If you just want to make them yourself, there is alot of good information on youtube.com You can also google both amateur boat building and aircraft for info. suppliers; fiberlay.c...

In Make Your Own Gear » Carbon Fiber / Fiberglass MYOG
February 15, 12:35pm

second
Hi Anthony, I'll take it if Andy passes. Greg

In Gear Swap » zpacks cubin tarp
February 14, 5:04pm

BC
Hey Dan, If you ever get down to Seattle you could have it shipped to my house. I would be glad to arrange a time for you ro pick it up. In fact, that goes for you too Anna. The shipping drops a f...

February 14, 3:08pm

Thanks
Thanks for the nfo Travis. I need to try the E95 in the original gw and see how the super works out. Greg

February 14, 12:00pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Lewis

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Hermits Hut
I would caution anyone doing business with this company. I ordered a GoLight Ion on 2/18. They ran my card on 2/19. They didn't call until a week later and said that it was no longer available...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 05, 5:31pm