Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

todd h (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale SE
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd h

Showing 171 - 180 of 1999 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...200

Forum » Thread

Re: Resolutions for 2015?
Wow Doug. I adopt yours, and as an American I hope many more do the same. Thank you.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Resolutions for 2015?
January 01, 11:51am

Re: 2015
Zpacks Hex Long - finally, a REALLY light shelter that is long enough for me. (New to ME, anyway) Montbell Ex Light Anorak.

In GEAR » 2015
January 01, 9:57am

Re: The Great Grid Fleece Cut Up (turned into 6 separate pieces of gear)
Smart use, Justin! The partial balaclava, when paired w/one of your hats, becomes the full balaclava, huh? Cool...versatile too. Some of the best uses of a $10 purchase that I've seen. ...

In Make Your Own Gear » The Great Grid Fleece Cut Up (turned into 6 separate pieces of gear)
December 30, 7:26pm

Re: Twiggy stainless steel pot bail
Great idea! Surprisingly I've never seen that done. It would work well.

In Make Your Own Gear » Twiggy stainless steel pot bail
December 30, 2:18pm

Re: SUL Cuben Summit Tarp: rain/wind bomber?
Nice pics and nice design! If the small size works for you, then the only thing I'd add to it is an end panel a-la the MLD Patrol - that is - if wind/rain-worthiness is your goal. It's ...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » SUL Cuben Summit Tarp: rain/wind bomber?
December 28, 7:52pm

Re: ZPacks Arc Blast for 16" torso?
Measure according to the info Chad references - their method does, in fact, add a couple inches to traditional torso measurement.

In GEAR » ZPacks Arc Blast for 16" torso?
December 28, 8:10am

Re: Yet another Campsaver 20% off
Get your ExLight Anorak now!

In Gear Deals » Yet another Campsaver 20% off
December 26, 4:14pm

Re: titri
I'm here! Haven't gone anywhere :) Feel free to PM me if you need anything, as well. I haven't seen one, but I'm guessing you've tried to reach me and I didn't respond? ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Ti-Tri Caldera w/Inferno NEVER used for BPL550/Litetrail 550 pots
December 22, 10:35am

Re: Down jacket fit
I like mine close, but not tight, to the body. . That way I can add a light fleece underneath and/or a windshirt over if needed. The Montbell UL Parka is my preference.

In GEAR » Down jacket fit
December 17, 6:14pm

Re: Re: Re: Priced to move FS: Ti-Tri Caldera w/Inferno NEVER used for BPL550/Litetrail 550 pots
I can take pics tomorrow, if ya need 'em, but it's identical to the website. Never used, so no tarnish, etc. Here's the link: http://www.traildesigns.com/stoves/caldera-ti-tri

In Gear Swap » FS: Ti-Tri Caldera w/Inferno NEVER used for BPL550/Litetrail 550 pots
December 17, 6:10pm

All Reader Reviews by todd h

todd h has posted no reviews.