BPL Community Profile

todd harper (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunshine State
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right. A Gatewood Cape w/Serenity is my primary solo shelter nowadays.

I'm also into kayaking & fishing.
StateFlorida

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd harper

Showing 171 - 180 of 1552 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...156

Forum » Thread

Re: Mike Clelland Videos
Good for you on your "weight loss"! Feels good, huh? Mike IS full of knowledge, in fact he was a staff member on this very site for years, and has authored books on lightweight backpa...

In GEAR » Mike Clelland Videos
April 25, 9:18am

Re: Stiff reinforcing for hood brim
cut out action of a plastic milk jug. Free, and someone on this site did it a long time ago to make a brim on his Driducks The plastic ks great for other similar uses too

In Make Your Own Gear » Stiff reinforcing for hood brim
April 24, 9:03am

Re: Pack Testing
Richard, I showed this cool pic to my wife and she said "Wow! They look nearly identical thru the eyes!" You started him early...that's a good thing! Todd

In Photo Gallery » Pack Testing
April 22, 9:32am

Re: FS: 12.5" x 120" titanuim sheet
How much are you asking?

In Gear Swap » FS: 12.5" x 120" titanuim sheet
April 21, 6:18pm

Re: Zpacks Twin Quilt first impressions
Looks really good...except that stitching! If you haven't, I would ask Joe about that one. The weight is impressive for that loft!

In GEAR » Zpacks Twin Quilt first impressions
April 20, 4:15pm

Re: longsleeve t-shirt that offers sun protection in hot weather
I don't know if it's THE lightest, but I have an old (& fading fast) polyester LS T from Wally World (Starter Brand) that is the thinnest, lightest I've seen. That said, if you...

In GEAR » longsleeve t-shirt that offers sun protection in hot weather
April 20, 9:18am

Re: Xtherm: Too Warm?
I asked this recently as well and took the plunge...See the original thread.... http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=74965&skip...

In GEAR » Xtherm: Too Warm?
April 20, 8:37am

Re: FS: MLD Burn Pack
I'll take the Burn. PM sent.

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD Burn & Golite Jam 35L packs
April 20, 8:32am

Re: Can't get a taut ridgeline?
Your pitch looks pretty darn good to me. Like Franco, I couldn't do better unless I get lucky.

In GEAR » Can't get a taut ridgeline?
April 20, 5:46am

Re: Backpacking: Baby on Board - Part 2: Trekking with a Toddler
Very nice read! And what an adventure for all! Trust me, as your little girl gets older and asks Mommy and Daddy to tell her stories about "when I was a baby", she will delight as you...

In Editor's Roundtable » Backpacking: Baby on Board - Part 2: Trekking with a Toddler
April 20, 5:40am

All Reader Reviews by todd harper

todd harper has posted no reviews.