Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Raquel Rascal (flutingaround) - BPL Guest

My Locale Rocky Mtn. West
About Me An outdoors girl in Denver, CO. I have a love for skiing, snowshoeing and backpacking and want to venture into other mountain sports--backcountry skiing? I just took a winter camping course with the CMC last year. I have started to get back pain with a heavier load, so I want to lighten up and meet others in my area with the same mentality.
CityDenver
StateColorado
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Raquel Rascal

Showing 171 - 180 of 247 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Forum » Thread

sorry to hear that
I wonder if I got the only one at that price. Well, at least this sale makes the Infinity in the same price bracket as the Golite Bitteroot for people to consider it.

In Gear Deals » RAB Infinitys on Campsaver - Additional 20% off
October 21, 3:36pm

RAB Infinity RAB article
This article will totally answer your questions about the Infinity: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/down_jacket_shootout_rab_golite.html

October 21, 1:43pm

@ Douglas
Actually, the women's color that is on sale is Fjord, which is a blue color.

October 21, 1:21pm

Yup!
I happened to need a large women's, and they had a discontinued color for $180- with the 20% coupon it came to a grand total of $143. I decided to go for it while the getting was good. I kind ...

October 21, 1:17pm

RAB Infinitys on Campsaver - Additional 20% off
RAB Infinity Down Jackets are on sale at Campsaver - and they just sent an Additional 20% off coupon. I have one in the shopping cart showing $143.

October 21, 7:55am

hey Bob
Maybe you can get her one of these nice watches that hiltonu recommended. lmao.

In Chaff » a gift
October 21, 7:27am

nice
Sounds like she is lucky to have you as a friend! I'm not sure what you want to spend, but a few generic ideas.. Goosefeet down hood or down booties - or a gift card for Goosefeet? S...

In Chaff » a gift
October 20, 9:27pm

@Eric
I'm trying to find the mask with the copper wire that you mentioned and having problems. Would you be able to point me to the name of the product?

In Winter Hiking » Breathing cold air. Lump in throat?
October 20, 6:38pm

@ Jeffrey
Thanks for the support--It's challenging to figure out how to connect with each other on an online forum, but it is a natural desire. Thankfully, I've already made a couple of local "...

In Gear Swap » Gear Swap Indecision - Is it just me or...
October 20, 4:59pm

Malpais
I've been futzing around with my Malpais today, working to see if I can add multiple layers underneath it for winter. It's pretty tight with a merino wool base layer, Stoic hadron down anor...

In GEAR » Marmot Minimalist
October 20, 4:46pm

All Reader Reviews by Raquel Rascal

Raquel Rascal has posted no reviews.