Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Tohru Ohnuki (erdferkel) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale S. California
About Me Tohru Ohnuki has not added a biography yet.
CityLos Angeles
StateCA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tohru Ohnuki

Showing 171 - 180 of 285 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Forum » Thread

Demerara or Turbinado
"Grams exist to be removed." Duh, forgot where I was. I'm partial to taking demerara or turbinado sugar, it adds richness to tea...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » dehydrating honey / maple syrup
July 01, 1:10am

Is it worth dehydrating?
Honey is pretty concentrated already, how much more water weight can be removed by dehydrating?

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » dehydrating honey / maple syrup
June 30, 4:31pm

4oz and 8oz fliptop poly bottles from REI
I just use the regular fliptops from REI, just do a squeeze test to see if they leak air before buying. Since this bottle looks unlike any of the other ones for water, I'm sure never to drink f...

In Make Your Own Gear » alcohol container?
June 30, 1:35pm

Origins of the gas camp stove

In GEAR » Origins of the gas camp stove
June 29, 7:39pm

foo
Origins of the gas camp stove: Hot on the Trail

In User Test Forum » foo
June 29, 7:38pm

Axis locks are good
I'm a big fan of the axis lock, it locks up tight and it's very secure. I have the Benchmade Ritter RSK1 because I think it has an idea blade design, not a fan of pointy false edged knives.

In Editor's Roundtable » Benchmade 530 Folding Knife Review
June 29, 6:48pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Speaking of Smell Test
"Now, watch this video." Are you basing your opinion on this video? It's poorly done and it's a single test. Did you notice that there was no control experiment? (ie they put t...

In GEAR » conserving ClO2 tablets
June 25, 10:47am

Re: Re: Re: Speaking of Smell Test
"Wrong again. T's lack of clean water source in those countries, not lack of TP." Sources? I get this: http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=hepatitis+a+personal+hygien...

June 24, 4:06pm

Re: Speaking of Smell Test
"I stand by my post that TP is not an effective barrier to bacteria." Fine, you want to support that with some evidence from either medicine/infection control practices/data, or from a...

June 24, 2:50pm

Infection control
When you take infection control training (like i have to renew every year) they teach that there are 4 requirements for infection: 1) Presence of an infectious organism 2) Sufficient quantity of ...

June 23, 3:04pm

All Reader Reviews by Tohru Ohnuki

Tohru Ohnuki has posted no reviews.