BPL Community Profile

ed hyatt (edhyatt) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale The North; UK
About Me ed hyatt has not added a biography yet.
CountryUK

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by ed hyatt

Showing 171 - 180 of 279 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Forum » Thread

GR20
Did this 5 (?) years or so back. On my way to bed so here is a link to a trip report and will follow up with any info others have not covered tomorrow. http://www.x-alt.com/walks/index.php?s_...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » GR-20 Questions
January 27, 3:23pm

potty trowel
I'll have it

In Gear Swap » FS ULA 'Potty Trowel'
January 21, 8:52am

refreshment awaiting hermit
True......and a fine Scottish summer day to enjoy....

In Chaff » Mike Reid - nyah nyah nyah....
January 20, 5:57am

'refreshed' hermit
The miscreant himself - the juice resulting in a shockingly pitched shelter..... ...he'll never handle the Trailstar!

January 20, 5:25am

Mike Reid - notified
Doug....I've just sent the Scottish miscreant (not that he'd know what that means) a text to alert him to the thread :-)

January 19, 11:52pm

Re: Forecast your sex life for the year ahead
Glen More. Perhaps it's a geographical recommendation for outdoor 'exertions' :-)

In Chaff » Forecast your sex life for the year ahead.
January 13, 11:36am

Re: Summerlite or 20 degree Enlightened Quilt
I did the JMT a couple of years ago; I'd have frozen inside the Summerlite I used to own. I used an Alpkit PD400 (rated to -3 C) and that was OK sleeping in a LS T, briefs, and socks.

In GEAR » Summerlite or 20 degree Enlightened Quilt
January 13, 7:34am

Stove & Water Filter Suggestions for a 12 Month UK Hike?
I'm based in the UK. Did the South-West Path a few years ago (a mere 33). I didn't bother with a filter......the ignorance of youth. I didn't get sick either though. Now I'd take...

In GEAR » Stove & Water Filter Suggestions for a 12 Month UK Hike?
January 12, 12:42am

Re: Doing without the caddy for a Caldera Cone?
I use a big pot noodle container - slightly flared shape and 16g. I've also used cut down soda bottles but they are a bit more crushable - the pot noodle container is rigid.

In GEAR » Doing without the caddy for a Caldera Cone?
January 11, 12:51am

Three weeks + - where would you go?
The Pyrenees. Scotland. The Alps.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Three weeks + - where would you go?
January 08, 12:16pm

All Reader Reviews by ed hyatt

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montrail Hardrock
I wore these this summer over the very rocky GR20 (Corsica) and the GR5 Alpine (Geneva towards Nice). The pair I used on the GR20 (120 miles) are well worn and cut up; they would probably do the ro...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
September 12, 2:27am

MoonTrail Customer Service
Very good service and advice from Dan at Moontrail; I was ordering from overseas yet picking up in the USA and Moontrail were really helpful with that. Website is good too - especially the use of e...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 20, 8:04am