Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jeremy Osburn (earn_my_turns) - BPL Guest

My Locale New England
About Me I live in NJ, I play in ADK, Green Mtns., and White Mtns.
StateNew Jersey
CountryUS
My PDF Gear ListBPL Vermont Trip!!!

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy Osburn

Showing 171 - 180 of 306 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...31

Forum » Thread

There you go!
Best real experience on the mountain advice right there^^^

In GEAR » Gear selection for newbie -- going from tropical to arctic.
November 30, 7:11am

Re: Don't take Kilimanjaro lightly
Francis, I think you need to take everything that was stated in Fog Mountains post and digest it to an extent. There is some excellent advice in that post, but there are some things that I don&...

November 30, 6:35am

Stephenson's VBL update
Hey guys, As promised, weather you wanted to know or not my Stephenson's Warmlite vbl clothing came in today. I ended up ordering socks $8, Large Shirt $30, an 32W-32L Pants $39, for a tota...

In GEAR » VBL clothing options
November 29, 6:58pm

rent the gear
I have heard to climb Kilimanjaro you have to hire local guides. If so is it possible the rent everything you will need to climb the moutain from a guide service? That would save the weigth of the...

November 29, 2:25pm

clothing
I agree, I think it takes alot more mental picturing of what you are trying to accomplish. Which piece goes where facing which direction, what gets sewn to what in what order so you don't get ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Down Pants with the Group buy fabric
November 18, 10:53am

details
The pants are sewn through. You can make them baffled and it wouldn't have been that much more difficult just alot more time consuming and heavier for no good reason. I modeled this after the...

November 18, 6:12am

Re: Re: Down Pants with the Group buy fabric
I think about 2.5" I have to spend some time this weekend spreading the down around evenly. I was nervous about the karo step on clothing so I did a "creative" 6 x 3 step. It is ha...

November 17, 8:58pm

Down Pants with the Group buy fabric
Well my dog is chasing goose down around the apartment with a confused look as to why he can't seam to catch much... I finished my new karo step down pants. Here are the stats: 6.5 oz...

November 17, 8:22pm

Update on the fabric
Now that it is up for sale on Tigoat, and I am making progress on my projects with it, I though I would update on what I think of the fabric. I am about finished with a karo step sewn through down...

In Make Your Own Gear » .65oz/yd - 8d nylon taffeta fabric - FOR SALE --- $6/yd
November 13, 9:39am

that is interesting
Can you take better pictures please? Are your top baffles not sew-thru so that it will be warmer around your core and lighter at the feet?

In Make Your Own Gear » Karo Step down jacket idea and questions
November 08, 11:23am

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy Osburn

Jeremy Osburn has posted no reviews.