Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kyle Purcell (dufus934) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Texas
About Me I'm a Bible believing follower of Christ. I've been backpacking for about 15 years now. A few of things that I'm really interested in are making my own gear, survival techniques and gear. I have a lot of questions and a few answers.
CityDallas
StateTexas
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttp://www.uriahthevagabond.wordpress.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kyle Purcell

Showing 171 - 174 of 174 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Forum » Thread

Backpack Pattern
After looking on zen stoves I have realized that there is probably more info there than i will ever be able to read. It is an awesome site and i know i will be able to find what i'm looking fo...

In Make Your Own Gear » Backpack Pattern
September 06, 9:23pm

dead end
lance, I went to www.alcoholstove.com, but it is a dead link. Know anything about that?

In Make Your Own Gear » soda can stove designs
September 05, 5:25pm

soda can stove designs
I'm new to the soda can stove world and have recently become very interested in them. However i do like the weight savings they offer and it seems cool to be able to cook on something that i m...

In Make Your Own Gear » soda can stove designs
September 04, 4:58pm

Getting Bottles
What are some good bottles to use in making this stove? I don't know that i've ever seen anything like this bottle. I am new to making stoves and have searched the internet and this looks ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Gram Weenie stove
September 04, 4:33pm

All Reader Reviews by Kyle Purcell

Kyle Purcell has posted no reviews.