BPL Community Profile

Dennis Park (dpark) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale San Francisco Bay Area
About Me Dennis Park has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dennis Park

Showing 171 - 180 of 343 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...35

Forum » Thread

aLoksak question
I've got my first aLoksak and, well, it feels like it's really easy to open making me question how waterproof is this thing? I followed the printed instructions on sealing it but when open...

In GEAR » aLoksak question
August 22, 10:35pm

nice!
Konrad, Nice purchase. I've yet to pull the trigger for myself. What swayed you to the canvas vs. micarta?

In GEAR » 2-3 oz fixed blade
August 19, 11:08am

Jetboil adapters?
For those Jetboil pros... I've got a Jetboil but find that, for backpacking, I preferentially use an alcohol stove so I've been looking for an alternative use for the stove. Now that my c...

In GEAR » Jetboil adapters?
August 06, 12:56pm

Emigrant Wilderness Trip
I'm trying to plan a two night trip with some friends and thought Emigrant would be a nice place. I've never been so could use some suggestions. We were hoping to hike in to a spot wher...

In GEAR » Emigrant Wilderness Trip
July 12, 3:29pm

snow peak lite max
Can anybody give their opinion of the performance of the Lite Max with narrow bottom pots ie Snow Peak 600?

In GEAR » snow peak lite max
July 07, 1:10am

guy line tensioners
Between elastic tubing and shockcord, does one work better than the other?

In GEAR » guy line tensioners
July 05, 1:44pm

mason's line
Anybody know if mason's line can be dyed? It would be nice to have line that's not fluorescent pink, green, or purple.

In GEAR » Guy-lines for Tarp
July 04, 1:42am

honey powder
If you're going to end up buying a sweetener, really reconsider Sarah's suggestion of going to your Asian market. The powdered honey is very convenient. You can also buy reasonable quanti...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » dehydrating honey / maple syrup
July 02, 11:51pm

micarta vs. g10
All this info is tremendously helpful. Thanks to all. The personal debate has now been narrowed down to Falkniven WM1 and BR Bravo Necker 2 w/ g10.

In GEAR » micarta vs. g10
June 30, 10:28am

g10 weight
Hi Javan, Do you know the total weight of your BR2 with g10 scales?

In GEAR » micarta vs. g10
June 29, 10:21pm

All Reader Reviews by Dennis Park

Dennis Park has posted no reviews.