BPL Community Profile

Don Meredith (donmeredith) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SouthEast
About Me 39 year old living in Greenville, SC. I grew up playing in the woods of the PeeDee region of SC. I'm an avid cyclist with a new found passion for bikepacking. I do most of my bike camping, hiking, kayaking and cycling in SC, NC & GA. I've settled in at about 10 to 12 pounds completely loaded at this point - a balance of comfort walking and in camp.
CityGreenville
StateSouth Carolina
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://lightpack.blogspot.com
My PDF Gear ListOvernight Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Don Meredith

Showing 171 - 180 of 476 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...48

Forum » Thread

Victorinox One Handed Trekker
Last bump. Willing to entertain reasonable offers. Don Meredith lightpack.blogspot.com

In Gear Swap » Victorinox One Handed Trekker
May 11, 11:53am

Granite Gear XS compression bag
Last bump. Anyone interested? I'm open to reasonable offers. Don Meredith lightpack.blogspot.com

In Gear Swap » Granite Gear XS compression bag
May 11, 11:53am

Black Diamond Head Lamp
Last bump... anyone interested in this one? Don Meredith http://lightpack.blogspot.com

In Gear Swap » Black Diamond Head Lamp
May 11, 11:52am

granite gear white lightning tarp
Just a note that this is a great tarp. I had one before I sprung for a MLD Cuben Duo. You can save a lot of weight by losing the webbing on the sides and at the two peaks. The webbing basket is han...

In Gear Swap » granite gear white lightning tarp
May 11, 9:39am

NM
NM

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » South Carolina State Parks Trip
May 11, 7:22am

FS: Marmot Hydrogen, NWT
This is a GREAT bag by the way. I have one and I love it. Don Meredith lightpack.blogspot.com

In Gear Swap » FS: Marmot Hydrogen, NWT
May 03, 6:15pm

Any experience with the new Titanium Goat poles?
Javan - that's not the point! ;) You can if you want to now!! I'm really impressed with the features on the new TiGoat poles and love the simplicity of the grips. With that said I'm ...

In GEAR » Any experience with the new Titanium Goat poles?
April 30, 8:24pm

SOLD SOLD Garmin Heartrate Monitor SOLD SOLD
SOLD I have a brand new (literally never put on) Garmin heartrate monitor that I'm never going to use. It looks like the best deal online I can find is $35 shipped. I'll let mine go for ...

In Gear Swap » Garmin Heartrate Monitor
April 30, 6:38am

MLD Burn
4284!

In GEAR » MLD Burn
April 29, 7:23am

MLD Burn
I pulled the trigger on an order Sunday. Let the 6 week wait begin. Have any packed photos? DM

In GEAR » MLD Burn
April 27, 8:33pm

All Reader Reviews by Don Meredith

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Contrail
My Contrail lives up to every aspect of my expectations except one,the web page claims that it has a one piece bathtub floor, this is not the case, mine has a seam across the the floor about 2 feet fr...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
February 13, 7:09am