BPL Community Profile

d k (dkramalc) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale d k hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me d k has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by d k

Showing 171 - 180 of 755 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...76

Forum » Thread

Re: Educate me on guylines and line locks
When I asked a similar question a couple of years back, I got similar advice and so ordered a roll of braided mason line (neon green) from Amazon, which I have used quite a bit. It's a good, c...

In GEAR » Educate me on guylines and line locks
September 19, 2:43pm

Re: Re: Haven Net Tent Weight
Thanks, John - I got one at 13.5 oz. Now if only the Haven tarp would just be back in stock in cuben...

In GEAR » Cuben Haven arrived
September 19, 11:18am

Re: Shoes received, great !
Thanks, Ed - I'm so glad someone else could make use of them. Pads off to SC ICO.

In Gear Swap » FS: Women's Merrell Moab Ventilator size 10, 3 self-inflating pads
September 18, 5:59pm

Re: "light tent for 63 year old female backpacker"
Yes, you can. Generally the trekking poles are the last to go in when setting up, and the first thing to come out, anyway. You may need to to a bit of minor re-tensioning of stakes when you are r...

In GEAR » light tent for 63 year old female backpacker
September 18, 11:00am

Re: Re: Re: Re: picture
Does the pack model have a name? (where would I find the closest to this on his site?)

In GEAR » Want to give a shout out to Zimmerpacks
September 17, 9:18am

Re: Re: FS: 3 self-inflating pads
Pads are going to the Inner City Outings program in a couple of days, unless someone wants to make an offer.

In Gear Swap » FS: Women's Merrell Moab Ventilator size 10, 3 self-inflating pads
September 17, 12:37am

Re: PIF: older REI syn sleeping bag (not UL)
This will probably go to the Inner City Outings program in a day or so, unless someone here has a use for it.

In Gear Swap » PIF: older REI syn sleeping bag (not UL)
September 17, 12:35am

Re: Re: Re: Re: chafe
How sad that I DID google merkin. I blame Ian! (only because I read his post before the one above it)

In GEAR » Chafing Prevention
September 17, 12:33am

WTB: SMD Cuben Haven
I know it's quite unlikely that anyone wants to sell theirs, but on the off chance that I might not have to wait until SMD has them in stock again...let me know if you do!

In Gear Swap » WTB: SMD Cuben Haven
September 16, 1:31pm

Re: FS: SMD Refuge shelter SOLD
sold to Lou!

In Gear Swap » FS: SMD Refuge shelter
September 14, 2:43pm

All Reader Reviews by d k

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Pacific Outdoor Equipment Peak Elite AC petite
I liked this mat a lot; the only thing I've liked as much that I've tried is my old Thermarest Deluxe LE which I think is 26 oz, almost 3x the weight of this pad (10.5 oz on my scale). The fa...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
May 20, 3:46pm

Pacific Outdoor Products Insul Mat Max-Thermo
I got this on a Steep and Cheap sale, and so far have only used it twice sleeping on the floor at my parents' house, since my old bedroom has long since been converted to a sewing room for my mom....

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
December 26, 4:34pm