Ted E (denver_whitest185) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale CO
About Me Engineer and Trailgroove Magazine Contributor
www.Trailgroove.com
CityDenver
StateCO
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://mtnnut.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ted E

Showing 171 - 180 of 739 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...74

Forum » Thread

versalite
the reason why they were sent back is because they shipped their entire stock without taping the seams, so the montbell store in boulder had to send back their entire shipment. at least they checke...

In GEAR » 3.2 oz rain pants from montbell now available
April 27, 6:47pm

Re: even more of a discount
i wonder how much i saved the BPL community with my post about the review code? or maybe i should say i wonder how much the BPL community spent because of me. lol

In Gear Deals » Crazy Golite Sale
April 25, 11:11am

nice
it looks like the xtherm uses a thicker underside, the same denier as the all-season, and uses the thinner top that the xlite has. I'm not sure if I'm willing to sell my all season to g...

In GEAR » FYI - Neoair Xtherm now online @ REI
April 23, 7:39pm

Suunto core
id be willing to sell it for $140 shipped to a US address if you pay via paypal with a personal payment to avoid the fee, or send $144.49 if you have to send it as a regular purchase payment to cov...

In Gear Swap » Flash 50 pack, Suunto core, sleeping bags
April 20, 10:41pm

Re: Re: gear purge
I really don't want to ship internationally. bump. im willing to take $150 shipped for the suunto and $40 shipped for the stove

April 20, 7:24am

wow
i wonder how many new reviews are on the golite site because of my post, lol. if anyone wants my code, i won't be using it. edit: just sent my code to Bill R

April 20, 12:46am

even more of a discount
im not sure if they are doing any more of these, but when i posted a review to their website, they sent me a code for an extra 20% off. it still works to give an extra 20% off their sale prices, ev...

April 19, 11:36am

Re: gear purge
Bump

April 18, 8:58am

flash
pm replied to about the flash pack here are some photos of the core watch http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e344/tedehrlich80227/IMGP2225.jpg http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e344/tedehrlich8...

April 17, 8:39am

gear purge
i have a few things i'd like to clean out of my gear closet Flash 50 pack, medium, last years model. in extremely good shape. has had the straps for the hipbelt and shoulders cut down a bit ...

April 17, 12:14am

All Reader Reviews by Ted E

Ted E has posted no reviews.