BPL Community Profile

Terry G (delvxe) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Terry G has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
StateWA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Terry G

Showing 171 - 180 of 267 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Forum » Thread

interested in the pants
Can you give me a sense of the sizing for the Kamleika Pants?

In Gear Swap » Inov-8 Pack, Berghaus Asgard Smock, REI Pack, OMM Kamleika, Berhgaus Octans 40, MontBell
October 02, 10:22pm

drysack
What is the weight of the drysack? I wish wore a large to snatch up your montbell jacket.

In Gear Swap » FS: NWT montbell alpine light down jacket/Used patagonia wind jacket
October 02, 11:46am

Montbell vest
I have a Montbell synthetic vest I would be happy to sell. It was sold to me off the swap as a thermawrap, but it is not. I have a thermawrap jacket, and this is different. It is more insulated ...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Synthetic Vest
October 01, 11:57am

thanks
Thanks, Tim. I took a look at the half dome. It seems a little flimsy for my needs. Terry

In Gear Swap » WTB - chrome dome or equivelent
September 29, 11:48am

Re:
make that "equivalent"

September 28, 2:51pm

WTB - chrome dome or equivalent
Looking for a deal on a used UL umbrella, chrome dome, MB, etc. PM if you are looking to sell yours. Thanks, Terry

September 28, 12:41pm

PM Sent
pm sent on folding sporks

In Gear Swap » FS: Utensils
September 24, 2:27pm

Riksak
PM Sent

In Gear Swap » FS: Gossamer Gear RikSak
September 18, 9:55pm

I know this isn't your question, but...
I have always struggled with knots and thought many times that that I would feel better about my tent / bear bag / load on top of my car if I know the right knot. Usually I would use one of the two...

In Philosophy & Technique » Knot tying cheat sheet?
August 16, 9:21am

Ziploc Twist n Loc / NOT water tight
In my experience, those containers are not water tight. I would readily adopt them as a standard part of my setup if they were because I sometimes make meals that involve soaking for a couple of h...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Ziploc Twist n Loc for Freezer Bag Cooking
August 09, 2:01pm

All Reader Reviews by Terry G

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Inov8 Roclite 295
It took a long time to find a pair of trail runners that performed and fit well; I am happy to have found the Inov-8 Roclite 295s. This is my first pair of trail runners and the transition from tradit...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
September 26, 11:23am