Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

David Lutz (davidlutz) - BPL Guest

My Locale Bay Area
About Me David Lutz has not added a biography yet.
CityPleasanton
StateCA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by David Lutz

Showing 171 - 180 of 1314 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...132

Forum » Thread

"PIF - North Face shirt, Nalgene 48 oz Canteen, older Patagonia fleece."
PIF - Recipient pays $5.00 shipping, I'll take care of any balance. I want to make one trip to the post office, so I'll wait for all the items to be claimed before I head over there. G...

In Gear Swap » PIF - North Face shirt, Nalgene 48 oz Canteen, older Patagonia fleece.
March 14, 8:08am

The snow is here with more on the way, so let's get out in it!
What: Ski/Snowshoe trip Where: Peter Grubb Hut When: Friday March 30 to Sunday April 1 It is 5+ miles round trip. We will not stay in the hut, we will camp in the valley. I would like...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » The snow is here with more on the way, so let's get out in it!
March 14, 12:15am

"PIF - North Face shirt, Nalgene 48 oz Canteen, older Patagonia fleece."
Oops! The Patagonia jacket is not in the place it should be and it's not in the place it would be if it wasn't in the place it should have been. I might have already put it out for do...

In Gear Swap » PIF - North Face shirt, Nalgene 48 oz Canteen, older Patagonia fleece.
March 13, 11:52pm

PIF - North Face shirt, Nalgene 48 oz Canteen, older Patagonia fleece, Rail Rider shirt.
PIF - Recipient pays $5.00 shipping, I'll take care of any balance. I want to make one trip to the post office, so I'll wait for all the items to be claimed before I head over there. N...

March 13, 11:05pm

"Light Simple Hiking Pants [suggestions]"
I like the Prana Zion pant. For one thing it has an ingenious zippered cargo pocket you can easily get into from a standing or seated position.

In GEAR » Light Simple Hiking Pants [suggestions]
March 09, 10:09pm

"Snowshoeing Mammoth questions"
Doug - I think you should consider... A) Going with a partner. and B) Staying fairly close to the trailhead. Have you posted your gear list here for comment?

In Winter Hiking » Snowshoeing Mammoth questions
March 09, 9:29pm

"Romney and Santorum on trees"
Ah, yes. The Op Ed page of the New York Times. They don't have an axe to grind, do they? Romney says he doesn't know why the federal government owns 80% of the land in Nevada or for what...

In Chaff » Romney and Santorum on trees
March 09, 8:15pm

Gatewood Cape
"....used very little" Why doesn't that cover it? Who knows how many people have owned all the second-hand stuff I've bought? Who cares? I just care about the conditio...

In Gear Swap » F.S. Gatewood cape with net tent ,pole and ground cloth
March 05, 8:49pm

"Kindle in cold weather"
Hello Paul - FWIW, the screen on my kindle went funky after one night right around freezing last summer. I was storing it loose, with no cover. Amazon replaced it under warranty. My buddy sto...

In GEAR » Kindle in cold weahter
March 04, 11:31pm

PM for the Exos
Sent a PM regarding the Exos 58.....

In Gear Swap » Too Many Packs! Golite Jam2, Exos 58, Flash 65, Gregory Z55, Osprey Stratos 24, REI Jet UL
March 03, 2:37pm

All Reader Reviews by David Lutz

David Lutz has posted no reviews.