Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradley Danyluk (dasbin) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Bradley Danyluk hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Bradley Danyluk has not added a biography yet.
CityVancouver
StateBC
CountryCanada

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradley Danyluk

Showing 171 - 180 of 272 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Forum » Thread

re:
I have a GH1 which I chose for its better sensor than all the rest of the u4/3 offerings. About one stop better dynamic range (important outdoors!) and noise, and selectable aspect ratios which DON...

In Photography » Panny G2 vs GF1
May 16, 11:33am

Same here
Me too. Any amount of weight on my shoulders or near my neck makes all my upper-body muscles tense up like crazy after a few hours and I get a very sore neck and a headache. Not sure why. But I nee...

In Philosophy & Technique » Over-tightening the load lifters on packs
May 16, 12:02am

re:
I just spent a few hours at some local stores trying some of the suggestions here. Although there were things I liked a lot more about other shoes, including my current ones, I ended up getting som...

In GEAR » Trail runners for feet like mine!
May 15, 2:35pm

bulb
Right now I don't think there are any options OTHER than fluorescent bulbs for UV treatment.

In GEAR » mÜV Micro UV Water Purifier
May 14, 9:02pm

Trail runners for feet like mine!
I've been using Salomon XA Pro 3d Ultra's for 6 months or so with a few problems. They felt great in the store, and are mostly comfy on the trail, but after a while of hiking a few problems...

In GEAR » Trail runners for feet like mine!
May 14, 7:43pm

Hydrostatic Head
One thing to note is that the Lightheart tents use silnylon with a hydrostatic head of over 3500mm (most use 800-1200mm rated silnylon). I confirmed this with an email to Judy in which she explaine...

In GEAR » LightHeart tents
May 14, 10:50am

wash dry merino
I've been tossing in my merino shirts and underwear with the rest of my laundry on the regular warm cycle and warm dryer settings for years. They're totally fine. Not sure what the fuss is ...

In GEAR » Montbell Merino T-Shirt?
May 13, 2:38am

Washer dryer
I've been tossing in my merino shirts and underwear with the rest of my laundry on the regular warm cycle and warm dryer settings for years. They're totally fine. Not sure what the fuss is ...

In GEAR » Montbell Merino T-Shirt?
May 13, 2:38am

Space
Sealing (not taping) requires drying time, which can be really significant in the winter. That means they need somewhere to put all those fully setup or hung-out tents for a day or two at a time.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Why not seam seal at the factory?
May 10, 11:03pm

Hip buckle
I replaced the hip buckle on mine with a slightly beefier one from MEC. Weight's almost identical. The original didn't seem like it would necessarily break, but it would snap loose under pr...

In GEAR » winter pack choice - osprey exos 58?
May 05, 11:43pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradley Danyluk

Bradley Danyluk has posted no reviews.