BPL Community Profile

pack nwcurt (curtpeterson) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me pack nwcurt has not added a biography yet.
StateWashington
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by pack nwcurt

Showing 171 - 180 of 415 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...42

Forum » Thread

eureka solitaire 44.95 shipped??
Anybody know the weight of just the inner mesh part? No fly, no poles - just the netting and floor?

In Gear Deals » eureka solitaire 44.95 shipped??
January 27, 7:17am

sleeping bag for PNW
An umbrella is a good idea. Wind is rarely an issue in the Hoh. It's very sheltered. In fact, I've hears stories from a ranger that when we were having one of our fall windstorms with winds...

In GEAR » sleeping bag for PNW
January 26, 7:31am

42.5gram (1.5oz) low profile remote canister stove
Tony, How are you attaching the PowerMax fuel to that? I have a bunch of the canisters and really prefer them and would love to figure out a way to attach a stove like Stuart's to them for r...

In Make Your Own Gear » 42.5gram (1.5oz) low profile remote canister stove
January 25, 12:49pm

Down in the NW
I live in Washington's Cascade foothills - on the we(s)t side. My neighborhood gets around 100" in a busy year. 90% of my backpacking and hiking is on the west side of the state and all of...

In GEAR » Down in the PNW
January 25, 12:46pm

re: Tall Sizes
I usually prefer a Tall at about 6'3". My backpacking buddy is 6'5" and goes Tall for sure. We've found the First Ascent stuff to be very tall. Super long arms for sure, which...

In GEAR » Tall Gear
November 27, 9:01am

FS: Nylon Pants XXL
SOLD

In Gear Swap » FS: Nylon Pants XXL
November 23, 8:30am

14 Trail Runners
I'm always looking for good footwear in size 13 or 14. Big toe box is my top priority. I usually go with 14 EEEE if I can find it. I have had some decent luck with some of the "meshy"...

In GEAR » Good size 14 trail runners?
November 22, 7:40am

Nimbus Packs
By the way, if you're deal hunting don't neglect the Nimbus Ozone. The Ozone and the Meridian are almost identical. Frame is the same. Shoulder strap system is the same. Belts are the same....

In GEAR » Granite Gear Nimbus Meridian
November 22, 7:30am

Belt
Sent a note to your msn email.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Medium Hip Belt (any brand)
November 18, 7:22am

Best Of List
For Pacific Northwest and XL or XXL Kit - Pack: Granite Gear Nimbus (usually modified version @ 2lbs) Trekking poles: LL Bean fixed length ski (cheaper & lighter) Shelter: Grand Trunk/OES...

In GEAR » BPL Reader "best of" thread
November 08, 7:26am

All Reader Reviews by pack nwcurt

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

BPL Ultralight Fishing Rod Case 2"
I'd been looking for a light, tough fishing rod tube for a long time and was excited to find this option. Despite fantastic customer service with a special request and fast shipping, this rod tube qu...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 07, 11:57am

Lock Laces Shoe Laces Lock Laces Shoe Laces
I'll give the Lock-Laces that BPL sells a star for being incredibly comfortable during in-camp and flat trail duty, and another star for the quick and easy on-off they allow. But, they are not near...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 07, 11:43am

Backpacking Light Ti Esbit stove
If Esbit is the fuel choice, this little stand is a fantastic option. Fits the GSI double boilers well and my Snowpeak bowl nicely. The real appeal is the ridiculously light weight. I can tos...

In Stoves - Other
August 07, 11:35am