BPL Community Profile

Eric Lundquist (cobberman) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Dry side of the Eastern Sierra's
About Me Eric Lundquist has not added a biography yet.
StateNV
My PDF Gear List3-Season Sierra

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Eric Lundquist

Showing 171 - 180 of 628 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...63

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: down
"Measuring fill power is a little harder, though, but it can be done with a big cardboard box and some math." Let us know the outcome, although I doubt you'll recover your funds if...

In Gear Deals » Thoughts on this down source?
October 12, 1:29pm

Re: Is there a source for Silnylon like SMD uses for their ultralight floor option.
If it was 0.7oz/sqyd before coating you might take a look at the Impetus 1.2 at DIYGearSupply.com. It's a silicone coated/PU Coated 15D rather than the typical 30D SilNylon and has a finished ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Is there a source for Silnylon like SMD uses for their ultralight floor option.
October 12, 1:18pm

Re: Re: Re: 5th Annual Bay Area G.G.G. aka GGG 5.0
It's far enough out on the calendar that it doesn't make a difference to me. Is there a concern of not getting some of the cottage manufacturers to attend if OR is taking place at the same...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 5th Annual Bay Area G.G.G. aka GGG 5.0
October 11, 7:54pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Anaconda-Pintler & Sony RX100
@Kirt Ryan's likely using some Lensmate accessories or something similar. http://www.lensmateonline.com/store/sonyRX100.php

In Editor's Roundtable » Anaconda-Pintler Wilderness: Photo Essay
October 11, 11:49am

Re: shop-vac?
I attempted the shop vac method and had a somewhat funny mishap. After inserting the vacuum wand into the baffle and turning it on, a majority of the down flew back out the opening of the baffle. ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Handling down
October 11, 10:09am

Re: Re: Who to invite
I believe John West/Borahgear.com is located in Idaho.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Who would you invite?
October 07, 6:37pm

Re: "winter dayhike snowshoe emergency set up: pad"
This discussion has been pretty informative as I start to think of my own winter hike kit. One thing that I would discourage is continuing to hike when lost. I know that I don't know your bac...

In GEAR » winter dayhike snowshoe emergency set up: pad
October 07, 11:43am

Re: Sounds you've never heard before
So what did it sound like? First time I heard a mountain lion I was terrified. Sounds like a woman screaming. Hard to go back to bed after that.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Sounds you've never heard before
October 07, 12:36am

Re: Bringing fun luxuries into the backcountry
You're going to a wedding that requires backpacking? If so, that sounds pretty cool. I bring a small Rum Runners Flask and/or a 0.5L Platypus bladder for evening refreshments on most of my tr...

In GEAR » Bringing fun luxuries into the backcountry
October 06, 11:25pm

Re: If there a way to upload a Trip Report in Video format (mpg, etc) ?
There are a few other video hosting services such as Vimeo that you could upload to. If you're concerned about privacy I believe you can set the video to private from within youtube, such that...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » If there a way to upload a Trip Report in Video format (mpg, etc) ?
October 06, 3:50pm

All Reader Reviews by Eric Lundquist

Eric Lundquist has posted no reviews.