Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Chris Muthig (cmuthig) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Georgia
About Me Chris Muthig has not added a biography yet.
CityAthens
StateGeorgia
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttp://kringlelight.wordpress.com/
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chris Muthig

Showing 171 - 180 of 248 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Forum » Thread

Down Quilt Questions
I'm looking into making myself a baffled down quilt for three season use. What I have decided is to make it without a fixed footbox and to have about 2.25" of loft. I understand how much d...

In Make Your Own Gear » Down Quilt Questions
October 10, 12:15pm

Thanks Everyone
Thanks for all the replies. These were all worries that had come up before, the hope was that by posting here she would be able to know how big some of the issues were. I think she is sticking with...

In GEAR » Gear Rental Feasibility - Help Appreciated
September 21, 10:54am

Sold
Deal is pending me having time to get to the post office.

In Gear Swap » DIY Synthetic Quilt
September 20, 12:56pm

DIY Synthetic Quilt
I'm looking to sell a synthetic quilt I made for summer use. Materials are 1.1 breathable ripstop nylon and Apex 2.5. Used on a few one night trips in a bivy, maybe seven nights out altogether....

In Gear Swap » DIY Synthetic Quilt
September 20, 10:09am

Thanks for the Responses
This has all been very helpful. It seems to me that there is more interest from people getting into ultralight than already in it, not just here but other people I've asked. I think my girlf...

September 20, 6:47am

Re: synthetic bags or quilts
+1 On MLD. The quilts are well done and simple. Golite make synthetic quilts too, but their quilts normally end up heavier because of fabric choice. Another option would be to make one yourself....

In GEAR » synthetic bags or quilts
September 20, 6:21am

Gear Rental Feasibility - Help Appreciated
Hopefully this will end up being the correct place to post this. Any help is very, very appreciated. My girlfriend is currently taking a course that requires a group of people and her to do a fe...

September 19, 7:10pm

Re: Muir Project Video
That video is beautiful. The did carry a lot of stuff, but with the exception of some musical instruments, it seems like almost all of it is camera gear. Such great quality out of it all though tha...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Muir Project Video
September 18, 6:50pm

Re: Wood Stove "Boil-Off"
I have just gotten into using a wood burning stove. I recently made one myself out of cans I had around the house. I think this could be a really interesting article though. I've really enjoyed...

In GEAR » Wood Stove "Boil-Off"
September 15, 7:08pm

DX 40
Chris, you are making a pack with the DX40? Is it difficult to work with? I got the sample from Dimension Polyant and started having comical thoughts about making frisbees out of it. The stuff ...

In Make Your Own Gear » stronger fabric comparisons
September 14, 5:37am

All Reader Reviews by Chris Muthig

Chris Muthig has posted no reviews.