BPL Community Profile

Casey Bowden (clbowden) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Berkeley Hills
About Me In 1999 I rode a bike from Oregon to Virgina using lightweight backpacking methods from Ray Jardine's book, Hiking the PCT. My first backpacking experience came 1 year later and I have been hooked ever since.
CityKensington
StateCA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://CaseyAndEmily.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Casey Bowden

Showing 171 - 180 of 516 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...52

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Potential Aluminum Nailstake Update
To compare the bending resistance of the Al nail stakes with Ti nail stakes you can use the following formula: Bending Resistance of Al Stake / Bending Resistance of Ti Stake = (Fy,al x d,al x d...

In Gear Deals » Potential Aluminum Nail Stake
April 21, 3:46pm

Re: Lost Coast April 2011
Ken, Thanks for organizing this, you were a great host! From left to right are Joseph, Lisa, Ken, Matt, John, Kat and Jesse. Resting out of the wind in the fuel room adjacent to the li...

In Post-Trip Reports » Lost Coast April 2011
April 18, 4:55pm

Re: Kelty Cosmic Down 20 Sleeping Bag Review
Thank you for the review and specifically for using English and metric units. Although I agree that metric is better, I don't think that way, and want to scream every time I read a Roger Caffi...

In Editor's Roundtable » Kelty Cosmic Down 20 Sleeping Bag Review
March 22, 5:04pm

Battery Charger
Since Rick Dreher is on BPL right now... Rick, Do you know of a battery charger that plugs into a computer to provide clear guidance (recycle it, re-charge it, it has XXXX mA, etc) for each b...

In Photography » Battery Charger
March 18, 12:52pm

Re: Re: Peets
>> So the original Starbucks became Peet's while Starbucks was "reborn" under Howard Schultz into what they are today. Whew! ???? Peet's started in 1966 in Berkeley. ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Via yeah-yeah
March 18, 10:52am

Re: Nemo GoGo 1 Man Bivy
What's your new shelter? Sorry I missed you at BPL #3 (bad cold and pink eye).

In Gear Swap » Nemo GoGo 1 Man Bivy
March 08, 1:29pm

REI Gift Card
Sold to Manfred.

In Gear Swap » $100 REI Gift Card for $80
March 08, 10:35am

$100 REI Gift Card for $80
To make my life, and yours, easier, I'm only going to sell this to someone I know personally or to someone I feel like I know through their BPL posts. Specifically, I'll email you the card...

In Gear Swap » $100 REI Gift Card for $80
March 07, 2:37pm

Re: 3rd Annual BPLers GGG: Henry Coe State Park 2011
Tony and others, Although I couldn't make it due to being sick, I'm pretty sure photo 15 is of Adan Lopez and his Oware tarp. Casey

In Photo Gallery » 3rd Annual BPLers GGG: Henry Coe State Park 2011
February 28, 12:35pm

Bob Gross Asks a Question
The "answer man" is not allowed to ask questions...

In GEAR » I'm looking for a warm shirt
February 14, 2:52pm

All Reader Reviews by Casey Bowden

Casey Bowden has posted no reviews.