BPL Community Profile

diego dean (cfionthefly) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale diego dean hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me diego dean has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by diego dean

Showing 171 - 180 of 290 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Forum » Thread

Which year?
Do you have pics of the shoes or know their production year. I know there have been changes to the 295 in each of the last three years.

In Gear Swap » For Sale: Inov8
March 03, 7:31am

Pass it on...
If anyone finds the tent isnt quite for them...id gladly take it off your hands. Missed out on the deal

In Gear Deals » Copper Spur UL2 - $199I @REI deal of the day
February 29, 10:08pm

Very nice
Looks like a very nice pack. Im getting a little tired of having to dump almost everything and repack whenever i want something. I have the GG AC 60 and think its extremely comfortable. Hopefull...

In GEAR » Granite Gear Aji 50
February 29, 10:39am

Comments
Ive recently been on the hunt for a way to organize what i have and what other people need to bring for a group trip. I like the layout of your website but it would need some additional things to ...

In Gear Lists » I Love the FORMAT of this Checklist!
February 29, 8:45am

Re: Easton Kilo 1p
Kevin...Im thinking of getting this tent, but your comments about you being much bigger might make you feel claustrophobic has me worried. Was it the height or the width or maybe both that had you...

In GEAR » When is the Tent SOTMR coming out?
February 27, 7:01am

Shipping
I see that the Easton Kilo 1,2, and 3p tents have begun shipping. Im really interested in the 1p and 3p for solo and partner camping. Anyone going to bight the bullet and put up some reviews? I ...

In GEAR » Easton Kilo
February 26, 9:18pm

Looking for A Spreadsheet or App
Hi all... Im looking for a gear spreadsheet. This is my situation. I am heading up a small group, 6-7 people on an upcoming trip to the boundary waters. I already have much of the gear that w...

In Gear Lists » Looking for A Spreadsheet
February 26, 9:31am

I'll take it
Ill take it. Sending email.

In Gear Swap » FS: Tarptent Hogback
February 22, 8:54am

Liking that
I like that the packed size is a relatively short 16 inches compared to say the 20 of the msr hubba. This aspect doesn't seem to get much attention from reviewers but is important to me with a...

In GEAR » Considering a BA Copper Spur UL1
February 19, 5:25am

Pm
Pm sent about Ss 5. Thanks

In Gear Swap » FS: Montbell UL Super Spiral bags (Long)
February 18, 5:11am

All Reader Reviews by diego dean

diego dean has posted no reviews.