Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

cary bertoncini (cbert) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale N. California
About Me cary bertoncini has not added a biography yet.
CitySacramento
StateCA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by cary bertoncini

Showing 171 - 180 of 911 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...92

Forum » Thread

we are ALL fools
it's all of the people who are fools some of the time but it's only some of the people who are fools all of the time ;) or wait, is it: fool me once, shame, uh, shame on you, fool m...

In Chaff » Border Wall Threatens Fragile EcoPreserve
June 02, 9:16pm

No Tom
by providing clandestine mortgages

June 02, 5:10pm

i think the primary reason is mythological and perceptual
and very political drugs are demonized, seen as "bad" thus, it is important for the goverment to be perceived as "good," so they must be against what is "bad" ...

June 02, 5:04pm

HEHEHE
Or at least some octogenarian jewish-american professors look alike anyway.

June 02, 4:49pm

Chomsky is probably one of the most honest intellectuals in America
He's consistently been open and unafraid to debate with anyone and almost as consistently won those debates. I agree with much of what I've heard and read from him, but I also disagree w...

June 02, 4:00pm

Chomsky is legit
his use/conception of anarchism is complex and intellectual, hardly radical i don't consider myself an anarchist (or any other kind of "ist"), but i agree with quite a lot of what ...

June 02, 3:06pm

crime rates down are violent and property crime rates
incarceration rates up are for other crimes, a very large majority of them for drug possesion

June 02, 2:59pm

it may have gone down slightly in the last year or two
due to government budget shortfalls in California, quite a lot of prisoners are mandatorily being released due to overcrowding, a result of the state's being broke however, it still remai...

June 02, 10:50am

"habit forming" is a bogus term
it doesn't really mean anything anything you like doing is habit forming walking, looking at sunsets, petting a cat are all habit forming in the same way as anything that is demonized by ...

June 01, 8:28pm

not so sure
In Portugal, the use of most drugs went down after decriminalization. Pot I think was the only formerly illegal drug that went up a bit. Anyone who wants to do heroin does it now. I doubt many d...

June 01, 8:04pm

All Reader Reviews by cary bertoncini

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Aquastar Aquastar - plus
Weight - 8.5 ounces, including the 1 liter lexan bottle. Dead on what I got for the weight on my scale. Features - water purifier, water storage, LED lantern. Just tested out my new UV Aquastar...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
March 20, 2:04pm

Drop Stoppers Microporous Polypropylene Rainsuit
I'm impressed with the quiet and comfortable suit. Haven't been in a downpoor yet, but I did use it while hiking and was impressed with comfort and lack of sweat buidup inside (I did remove a layer b...

In Clothing - Raingear
February 07, 10:47pm