BPL Community Profile

Ben Wortman (bwortman) - BPL Guest

My Locale Nebraska
About Me Ben Wortman has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ben Wortman

Showing 171 - 180 of 564 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...57

Forum » Thread

AWESOME
You are making me jealous! Several of your trips are on my "To do" List for the next few summers when I'm out there. I especally want to get into the eagles nest for a few nights....

In Post-Trip Reports » My 2012 in Review
February 20, 7:15pm

year
Can you verify if this nest is a 2009 model or the current version? The 2009 is sloped on the front where the zipper is vs the new version that is straight vertical in the front. The picture ...

In Gear Swap » Go-Lite Shangri-La 2 Nest
February 16, 3:46pm

Beartooth 1:50,000 Maps
I am searching for the best topo maps of the Wind Rivers (most detailed). I saw the Beartooth maps that are 1:50,000 and 50 foot contour intervals. I am used to dealing with 1:24,000 maps. Lo...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Beartooth 1:50,000 Maps
February 14, 7:55pm

sl2
Ill take the golite sl 2

In Gear Swap » TT Contrail, Golite Shangri La 2, stove, H20 filter
February 10, 12:14pm

Workd
It has been working for me. Might want to go in and check your settings. Or check your spam filter on your email or phone.

In Gear Deals » SAC Alerts working?
February 07, 2:39pm

Trades?
February Bump Great lightweight substitute for a Wall Tent $500 SHIPPED FOR THE WHOLE PACKAGE Would also consider trades for Western Mountaineering bags or Hilleberg tents in great condi...

In Gear Swap » Massive UL TIPI and Wood Stove
February 06, 10:38am

rev
I uses to have a rev X quilt very much like a Eric's and I've had it down in the low thirties. It was plenty warm. I think I could have taken it another 10 or 15 degrees without a problem

In GEAR » Taking an Enlightened Equipment quilt to the extreme
February 02, 8:02am

"WISHLIST"
I don't own one yet, but I have been lusting over the Hilleberg Unna. I think it would be the perfect solo winter setup for me. I tried out an AKTO and Soulo in a store, but the AKTO was a li...

In GEAR » Your fav solo winter backpacking tent?
February 01, 2:17pm

Name
When I was into sewing up my own tents, my wife thought I should go into business and call the company "SEW-n-TENTs" like "so intense". I though it was good. Ben

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Ultralight Backpacking Company Name
January 31, 3:09pm

SL2
Golite SL2 6 stakes Super weather protection Super fast set up Cheap

In GEAR » YAST - Lightweight and easy to setup shelter wanted
January 30, 12:47pm

All Reader Reviews by Ben Wortman

Ben Wortman has posted no reviews.