BPL Community Profile

Ben Wortman (bwortman) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Nebraska
About Me Ben Wortman has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ben Wortman

Showing 171 - 180 of 606 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...61

Forum » Thread

the meadows
My first backpacking trip was in the south flat tops. We drove in on coffee pot road just up from dostero. Past heart lake and all the way to the Meadows trailhead. We hiked up the valley to the...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Flat Tops Wilderness help needed
June 04, 8:17pm

Thanks
Thanks William I am super pumped to start practicing on my local low land bluegills with this setup before I head to the mountains this summer! Ben

In Gear Swap » FS: Complete Tenkara starter kit
May 10, 7:57am

SS2
Will 2 Exped Long/Wide pads fit into the SS2 without too much trouble?

In GEAR » Tarptent SS2 or Double Rainbow
May 07, 12:37pm

MSR Pocket Rocket New in Box. $25 shipped
Got a MSR Pocket Rocket. Brand new in box. Never used. $25 Shipped in CONUS. STOVE IS SOLD

In Gear Swap » MSR Pocket Rocket New in Box. $25 shipped
May 04, 6:15pm

always 1/2
Everything is aways 1/2 off. They just put the MSRP at an elevated level. It has been that way for a year or so since they switched marketing strategies. Ben

In Gear Deals » GoLite
May 02, 2:00pm

NM
NM

In Gear Deals » Small number of Backcountry Boiler 2nds - $60 ea
May 01, 10:10am

handles
What is the best/easiest way to take the handles off a SP600? Thanks Ben W

In GEAR » SnowPeak 600 - stoves
April 28, 10:06pm

Brent's stove rocks!
I was lucky enought to get my hands on one of Brents stoves. It is a work of art. It also works very well. I am going to have alot of fun with this one!! The stove, pot, lid, "sippy lid&...

In GEAR » SnowPeak 600 - stoves
April 28, 8:44pm

WTB Big Agnes Lynx Pass 1 or Jack Rabbit 1
Looking for a good to awesome condition Big Agnes Lynx Pass 1 or Jack Rabbit 1. Shoot Me a PM if you have one and want to sell it. Thanks Ben

In Gear Swap » WTB Big Agnes Lynx Pass 1 or Jack Rabbit 1
April 26, 3:59pm

Holy Cross Wilderness
I would also suggest the holy cross wilderness. I did a loop there a few years ago. The loop acrually starts and comes out about 100 yards from each other. (Missouri Lakes and Fancy Pass trailhe...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Looking for 50 to 100 mile loop trail in Colorado. Suggestions?
April 26, 12:49pm

All Reader Reviews by Ben Wortman

Ben Wortman has posted no reviews.