BPL Community Profile

Brian Barnes (brianjbarnes) - BPL Guest

My Locale Midwest
About Me "A natural sprinter, very dangerous over short distances."
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brian Barnes

Showing 171 - 180 of 400 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...40

Forum » Thread

RE:"POE WXtex S-Tarp"
Al - You won't go wrong with Dave at Oware. Great stuff. Brian

In GEAR » POE WXtex S-Tarp
February 01, 4:03pm

RE: "DuoMid Bug Net with Floor"
Got it! I figured it would be tight while sitting. But, like you said - you've got plenty of room between the net and tent wall and also while prone.

In Make Your Own Gear » DuoMid Bug Net with Floor
February 01, 10:08am

RE: "Leather work gloves while skiing?"
Thanks for the great feedback! I was on vacation while you all replied and just now found the responses... doh!

In Winter Hiking » Leather work gloves while skiing?
February 01, 9:48am

RE: "winter layering system"
Hi Scott - I too am learning more about layering for winter trips... From the advice I've received here I would agree you going to need a much warmer parka while you are in camp. Recent...

In GEAR » winter layering system
February 01, 9:36am

Greg - Nice work! How is the headroom when you sit up in the bug net? Do you need to lean much towards the pole? Roger - Thanks! I appreciate your suggestions regarding the interior cloth.

February 01, 9:09am

@ Altrec-> Kahtoola Microspikes $34 (L + XS)
http://www.altrec.com/kahtoola/microspikes-traction-system use coupon code 15wrap for an additional 15%off sale price

In Gear Deals » @ Altrec-> Kahtoola Microspikes $34 (L + XS)
February 01, 8:46am

RE: "DuoMid Bug Net with Floor" - Hey Roger!
Roger Caffin has a lot of experience with MYOG tents that have breathable inners. Roger - what fabric would you suggest?

January 31, 10:34am

Greg - Thanks for explaining why they were different. Makes sense now that I consider where the peak is. I hadn't noticed that one of the dimensions were for the rear slope and the other for th...

January 31, 9:02am

Nice work Greg! I can't wait for my DuoMid to arrive! On your next version consider increasing the bathtub floor height to 5" per leaked specs... Also, shouldn't the lengths be the sam...

January 30, 9:39pm

RE: "Winter tent stakes"
I picked up a 4 pack of SMC T-anchors and plan on making my own additional stakes from some thin aluminum sheet. I have a few questions: Does it matter which direction you face the SMC T-anchors...

In Winter Hiking » Winter tent stakes
January 29, 5:03pm

All Reader Reviews by Brian Barnes

Brian Barnes has posted no reviews.