BPL Community Profile

Tad Englund (bestbuilder) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me I like to be outside
CitySeattle Area
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://englundhomes.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tad Englund

Showing 171 - 180 of 1271 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...128

Forum » Thread

Re: Grid Fleece Balaclava (Patagucci R1 Material) - $6.90
Dan, thanks for posting this. But you need to stop posting stuff that I think I need to buy, I have more stuff than I can use in 2 life times.

In Gear Deals » Grid Fleece Balaclava (Patagucci R1 Material) - $6.90
February 26, 2:51pm

Re: diluted silicone and patience
Ivo, did you have any trouble with the sewing machine needle or thread sticking to the silicone while sewing? BTW, after you are done with the seams, you will have a lot of silicone on each- thr...

In Make Your Own Gear » Modified Felled Seam
February 26, 2:44pm

Re: GoLite SL2 Questions
The length from pole spot to pole spot (measured the material- not set up) on my SL2 is: 56" (or 143 cm for Dave) If your poles are vertical then only a very short person would fit. Angling ...

In GEAR » GoLite SL2 Questions
February 25, 3:31pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: WTB something- just don't know what
K C- I already have 4 sewing machines and a Serger but who knows maybe I need/want another one? Jack and Travis- I can't wait to see whats coming- I hope it is what I wanted. If not I can r...

In Gear Swap » WTB something- just don't know what
February 20, 9:27pm

WTB something- just don't know what
I want to buy something but as of right know I don't know what. I have pretty much everything I need, but my "wants" are as of yet not totally filled. I want something that is r...

In Gear Swap » WTB something- just don't know what
February 20, 5:22pm

Re: Lost in blizzard, facing death, couple finds love
Eric, can you rework the link, I can't copy it because it goes into my boarder. I wouldn't mind reading it. Of course when I went to type this the URL was usable in the reply section.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Lost in blizzard, facing death, couple finds love
February 14, 2:08pm

Re: Building snow arches
Alpo, this is a novel concept. Please do some testing on the thing and let us know how it goes. The arch will need to have some length to give it some torsional strength kind of like a tunnel. ...

In Winter Hiking » Building snow arches
February 13, 1:27pm

Re: Promblems with getting the thread tension right
I think it might not be your tension but the thick coating on the fabric interfering with the thread and needle movement. You might try and draw a stitch line with some tailors caulk (its more lik...

In Make Your Own Gear » Promblems with getting the thread tension right
February 12, 3:59pm

Re: Carbon fiber poles at Costco
Somebody weigh a pair and post it.

In Gear Deals » Carbon fiber poles at Costco
February 12, 2:57pm

Re: Sewing machine problems
I would first replace the needle then check the needle alignment with the pick up hook to see if you knock it out of timing (happens more than I'd like).

In Make Your Own Gear » Sewing machine problems
February 12, 11:48am

All Reader Reviews by Tad Englund

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Pad
The mattress totally sucked the heat out of me. See this thread for more info about this mattress.

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
November 11, 6:39pm