Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 171 - 180 of 4323 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...433

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Unprotected cells
Eric, if we watch closely about that Colorado accident, it wasn't a type-18650 battery. To me, it appeared to be something small. it was a lithium battery ... possibly a RCR123 lithium ... ...

In GEAR » Best Portable Charger
January 22, 11:56pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Unprotected cells
ahhhh but the "billions" of them are mostly in pre-packaged backs and devices where you dont take out the individual batteries ... these have protection that is built in on the device/...

January 22, 8:31pm

Re: More on the HL21
The petzl tikka rxp does the same as a diffuser without a moving plastic piece that can break The ~200 lumen rxp has more throw than my 900 lumen fenix hl55 And it has a repectable close in f...

In Editor's Roundtable » Flash Reviews No. 4
January 22, 9:29am

Re: Re: Unprotected cells
Folks let start of by saying what you do is yr own business, protected or not =P But lets clear up a few misconceptions - laptop batteries are protected, they are sealed in the battery pack a...

January 21, 6:29pm

Unprotected cells
Folks remember that you have are carrying a a bomb when you have an 18650 bats Mike is correct that many devices have built in protections ... However if yr carrying additional bats, you risk sh...

January 21, 11:18am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Fenix
The tikka and tikkina dont have a sealed electronics compartment anymore This isnt a problem IMO as the its a mechanical swith which is very simple, and ive used it just fine the the rain and sh...

January 21, 10:36am

Re: Re: Fenix
Currently the new tikka and tikka rxp I also own 2 fenix hl55 ... Im happy to say that fenix resolved the issue with my light in a good manner ... Without having to ship it to china !! ;)

January 21, 10:19am

Fenix
I have a fenix hl55 ... And i would disagree with easier bat changes compared to a petzl The problem is that to change the bat you risk - dropping the tail cap (a worry at a belay) - getti...

January 21, 10:07am

Re: Re: ihpone battery permanently damaged by sub freezing temperatures?
be careful using the cheap li-on bat kits from china theres been cases where they have exploded or caused fires i theres one place NOT to cheap out ... its with li-on bats you basically ha...

In GEAR » ihpone battery permanently damaged by sub freezing temperatures?
January 16, 12:52pm

Re: Re: Re: yikes
ian you can buy magnetic spacers from many vape shops http://www.avidvaper.com/magnetic-battery-spacers/ however some folks advocate a bit of hear resistant glue or solder at the edges to...

In GEAR » Which rechargeable batteries to get?
January 10, 5:44pm

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm