Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 171 - 180 of 4259 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...426

Forum » Thread

Guides
Often wear their poofays with them in the bag ... They also put their boots/liners in a plastic bag and put it in the footbox area along with any gas canisters ;)

In GEAR » Winter down bag decision
December 15, 8:52pm

Re: Is this a Counterfeit MAMMUt jacket? -- MISSPELLINGS
Mammut wont mispell such things Made in china copies however are famous for their ingrish Post a photo of the label ;)

In GEAR » Counterfeit MAMMUt jacket?
December 14, 11:45pm

Re: Re: Re: Load Carrying Capacity: Frameless vs. Framed
Sometimes the "training" can result in shoulder injuries !!! I used to be able to pump out 20-30 pull ups and 100+ push ups easily just a year or two ago Unfortunately whenevr you u...

In GEAR » Load Carrying Capacity: Frameless vs. Framed
December 14, 12:03pm

Re: Load Carrying Capacity: Frameless vs. Framed
One thing to look out for is shoulder injuries I used to be able to trundle along with 20-30 lbs on the shoulders with nary a worry These days, with shoulders weaker from years of climbing in...

In GEAR » Load Carrying Capacity: Frameless vs. Framed
December 14, 11:51am

Clothing
You can easily use your down jacket as extra insulation with a VBL liner Simply put it between the liner and the sleeping bag, use it like a blanket ;)

In GEAR » VBL question
December 14, 11:47am

Re: re Durability
I've been wearing IB 150 every day for over a year now. No holes. I take pretty good care of it. Cold water wash, hang dry, etc. Perhaps that's a factor? I bought my favorite climbing...

In GEAR » Patagonia Cap 4 vs IceBreaker 260
December 14, 11:28am

Durable
Thinner merino tends not to be durable, bankbreaker or not 150 weight and below tends to be more succptible to holes ... Theres BPL threads with his very issue no matter what the brand Here i...

December 14, 11:06am

Re: pants
The zion wears like normal pants and has a cargo pocket The gamma lt has a cargo pocket as well If you want more than 1 cargo pocket then it gets tricky Most are built to fit an avalanche ...

In GEAR » what pants am I describing
December 14, 10:11am

Re: Moths
And yet weve had BPLer get holes through moths Not everyone wears their outdoor gear all the time in their normal life Moths dont eat polartec powerdry ;)

December 14, 1:37am

Deadus birdus
Dead bird gamma lt ... Find a sale or itll cost u a pretty penny The prana zions also work but i cant tell you too much about the DWR as i tear them up on dry rock usually Regardless with hea...

In GEAR » what pants am I describing
December 13, 8:28pm

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm