BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 171 - 180 of 3944 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...395

Forum » Thread

Re: under the bridge.
Says the troll that puts up a post with no comment om the original subject But simply "troll" ;)

In GEAR » Return dilemma
February 14, 8:08pm

Re: "Return dilemma"
Eric, not sure if you're being obtuse or deliberately stirring the pot. It's NOT the same. The guy with the Arcteryx Jacket asked for a REPAIR. Arcteryx made the determination to ...

In GEAR » Return dilemma
February 14, 6:34pm

Re: Return dilemma
Well according to the "REI is not UL ... Dont shop there ... Big box is bad" threads on BPL a few years ago ... I dont think we need to worry too much about it ;)

In GEAR » Return dilemma
February 14, 2:30pm

Re: "Return Dilemma"
As for the dead bird return The person got a full credit ... The result is the same regardless of what the returner "asked" for... A 10+ year old jacket was fully refunded and then ...

In GEAR » Return dilemma
February 14, 1:46pm

Re: Multiple Return Dilemma
What if a company offered a "Truly lifetime jacket" and they explicitly said if the zipper breaks, it gets worn through, so dirty as to be uncleanable, torn through normal or abnormal use...

In GEAR » Return dilemma
February 14, 12:31am

Yr choice
You bought it, its yr call Ur following the rules and their stated policy Only u and them can decide if you got fair use out of something used 8 times The worst try can say is no And i...

In GEAR » Return dilemma
February 13, 6:36pm

Re: fire as survival
In a survival situation you may not have a sleeping bag and a tent For simple day hikes or climbs, how many of us carry a tent and sleeping bag? ;)

In Editor's Roundtable » Vaseline-soaked Cotton Balls
February 13, 12:18pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Esbit and hand cleaner
And of course, everyone needs to practice fuel gathering and fire building when it is not an emergency. A little practice really tells you what kind of tinder to look for. this ... everyone k...

In Editor's Roundtable » Vaseline-soaked Cotton Balls
February 13, 10:47am

Re: Duck vs Goose?
750 goose or duck ... i cant tell the difference now if yr talking about the cheap 400 fill duck thats 50% feathers that might be a different story as to longevity ... it all depends how much...

In GEAR » 750 vs 800 vs 850
February 13, 10:42am

Someone gave me the EE 750 for xmas It lofts just fine ... Is it a tad heavier and slightly less compressible, probably Do i care when theres a 200$ price difference? ... Mot one whit ;)

In GEAR » 750 vs 800 vs 850
February 13, 12:17am

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm