BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 171 - 180 of 3887 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...389

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ‘Wildlife paparazzi’ suspected of baiting wolves with turkey dinner
thats their call ... and their fine if there are any obviously it was "worthy" of discussion if you or any other BPLer believe its fine to feed the wildlife ... go right ahead and s...

In Philosophy & Technique » ‘Wildlife paparazzi’ suspected of baiting wolves with turkey dinner
January 10, 2:19pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ‘Wildlife paparazzi’ suspected of baiting wolves with turkey dinner
What about a hummingbid feeder or bird seed feeder from the eaves of my house? Am I really doing them a dis-service? jerry ... if you are in squamish, yes you are if other animals can acc...

In Philosophy & Technique » ‘Wildlife paparazzi’ suspected of baiting wolves with turkey dinner
January 10, 1:17pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ‘Wildlife paparazzi’ suspected of baiting wolves with turkey dinner
its "common sense" for experienced people... but remember that there are many newer people to the outdoors, they may not have it reinforced that its a "wrong" or "dangerous...

January 10, 1:13pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ‘Wildlife paparazzi’ suspected of baiting wolves with turkey dinner
from HIKEsafe which is operated by the The White Mountain National Forest and New Hampshire Fish and Game Department to "educate those hiking throughout New Hampshire about the steps they must...

January 10, 1:00pm

comfort
IME the main issue with ear buds is comfort and durability ... they are so light that as long as its not those ginourmous ear muffs, the weight is irrelevant either way if the above two conditio...

In GEAR » UL Headphones that aren't earbuds!
January 10, 12:27pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: ‘Wildlife paparazzi’ suspected of baiting wolves with turkey dinner
It still has nothing to do with a philosophy or technique of backpacking.. Chaff for sure. feeding wild animals and habituating them to humans as a food source have nothing to do with the phi...

January 10, 12:15pm

Re: But what about Capilene?
What does any of the latter part of this thread have to do with Capilene? the patagucci "moral" premium you pay ... for a "better company with better ethics" ;)

In GEAR » What is Capilene?
January 10, 12:05pm

powerdry
theres no functional difference between those made of powerdry fabrics and one made of the exact same fabric by any other company i own both the old cap4 and the T2 ... the fabric is made by m...

In GEAR » Technical Description of Capilene ?
January 10, 12:04pm

Re: Re: environment
I don't know if MEC still prints paper catalogs, but they used to. That isn't green behavior by a green company, IMO. MEC has no paper catalogs since 2011 nor do they give any disposable...

January 10, 11:51am

environment
folks ... i will take MECs record on the environment against any other company anyday they give 1% back to the planet, actually PUBLISH their accountability reports (unlike alot of companies), c...

January 10, 1:26am

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm