Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Brian Johns (bcutlerj) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale NorCal
About Me Brian Johns has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Francisco
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brian Johns

Showing 171 - 180 of 720 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...72

Forum » Thread

PM incoming
Eugene, I'm interested in the pack.

In Gear Swap » FS: Custom "Klettersack" inspired rucksack w/ removable ULA Circuit hipbelt
January 09, 7:49pm

Re: Pillow X..Anybody use/tried one?
Jay, Thanks. Look forward to hearing your thoughts. Brian

In GEAR » MLD Pillow X . . . Anybody use/tried one?
January 08, 10:26pm

MLD Pillow X . . . Anybody use/tried one?
I'm curious. I have an old Kooka Bay pillow that came with a winter inflatable I have, but I really like the looks of the X for being an inflatable that offers a little nesting/sinking for the...

In GEAR » MLD Pillow X . . . Anybody use/tried one?
January 08, 8:59pm

No matter
No mind.

In GEAR » Vertex Ultralight Backpacking Stove
January 08, 12:23am

Pro-Lite Pad
I'll take it if you still have it.

In Gear Swap » FS: Prolite Sleeping Pad, RAB gloves, and GoLite daypack
January 07, 6:05pm

Forum Police
In short, NM. And, thanks Doug I. for cluing me in that I missed a joke. Should of guessed; must've missed the other thread obviously.

In GEAR » Vertex Ultralight Backpacking Stove
January 07, 4:49pm

Gear, yes; but not for BP pursuits
My wife got me a new snowboard (and I quickly updated my bindings and helmet to go with. Got only two days in, and am back in Cali praying for rain, I mean snow. I also scored from the kindness o...

In GEAR » Interesting Gear under the Tree for You or Significant Others?
January 07, 3:23pm

Repair Kit
I have a needle stuck in a tiny piece of cork with a nice length of dental floss spooled around it, a mini tube of superglue, a few squares of silnylon tape, and a couple of feet of duct tape. If...

In GEAR » Your Repair Kit Contents
January 07, 2:32pm

Great list
I think the mug might be needed with your 1L pot, but you could definitely get by for a couple of weeks with a freebie styro mug from Duncan Donuts or McDonald's. It would likely store safely ...

In Gear Lists » JMT Gear List, and I have an REI gift card to fix it with. Help please!
January 07, 2:28pm

Found one. Thanks!
So many thanks to Kevin who pointed me to Illumination Supply who - after using a coupon code - had the H52 for $54.40. Not a bad deal at all. $10 was all I needed to push me over the top. Now t...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Zebralight Headlamp
January 07, 2:25pm

All Reader Reviews by Brian Johns

Brian Johns has posted no reviews.