BPL Community Profile

Christopher Holden (back2basics) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Southeast USA
About Me Christopher Holden has not added a biography yet.
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Christopher Holden

Showing 171 - 180 of 444 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...45

Forum » Thread

Re: Early Adopter
I was eager to buy the Triton 500 when it first came out. Firstcomers reported features that didn't work and promises by Magellan to issues fixes in a later firmware release. The NG Topo integr...

In Editor's Roundtable » National Geographic TOPO! Explorer Mapping and Magellan Triton Series GPS
August 10, 5:01pm

Re: Quinoa questions
All, Thanks for your helpful suggestions about quinoa. I was able to find some of the Ancient Harvest brand locally. I did not recognize it by name or by looks, but once cooked, the taste was fami...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Quinoa questions
August 10, 4:52pm

Re: What are most popular sleeping pads?
That's quite a bit of info for something that hasn't hit the market yet. What are you looking for specifically? I'm not a fan of the air mattress feeling, but considering the weight, ...

In GEAR » What are most popular sleeping pads?
August 10, 3:44pm

Re: For Sale: Therm-a-Rest Prolite 3 Sleeping Pad
pm sent

In Gear Swap » For Sale: Therm-a-Rest Prolite 3 Sleeping Pad
August 10, 3:37pm

Re: that's soooo 20th century
http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/orsm08_micro_slashes_size_weight.html Rick, Just one question: When can I get a micro-Biogon lens? I should start saving now.

In Photography » Oly/Pany Micro four-thirds
August 10, 3:32pm

Re: Seems really cool.
The Kindle isn't really consumable. I've burned old paperbacks to get a fire going or just to reduce pack weight once I've read them. For the few bucks I spend at the used bookstore, th...

In Chaff » Reading a Kindle
August 10, 7:52am

Re: Pencil Icon
Each user only sees it in their own post. I don't see the pencil you see in your posts. You don't see the pencil I see in mine. It's user specific. Try logging out, then read the posts...

In Community Support Forum » pencil icon
August 09, 12:44pm

Re: Adding photo under my name - 'avatar'?
It is under 'Change My Profile'. Look at the section between your PM/email and gear list sections. You should see "Current Avatar:None Currently Upload A New Avatar Image:"

In Community Support Forum » Adding photo under my name - 'avatar'?
August 09, 12:23pm

Re: <8g woodstove!
Wouldn't that require some tougher case to protect it from being crushed by other things in your pack?

In Make Your Own Gear » Titanium Budha...
August 08, 6:13am

Re: pencil icon
Donna, You aren't supposed to get rid of it. Click on it and it allows you to edit your post. In case you are on the rampage one day and decide to post a rant in the Chaff forum about "...

In Community Support Forum » pencil icon
August 08, 5:52am

All Reader Reviews by Christopher Holden

Christopher Holden has posted no reviews.