BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 171 - 180 of 1231 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...124

Forum » Thread

East bound - West bound ... and other logistics
before we start discussing the logistics of getting to/from the start/finish, and camping, I think we should first nail down whether we want to go East bound or West bound as this decision impacts...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd annual BPL Spring Run Adventure
December 02, 8:47am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 3rd annual BPL Spring Run Adventure- Zion Traverse 4/5/14
I have not yet studied the course or the camping possibilities, but my first reaction is to think that two groups in opposite directions could potentially create more problems than it solves. it al...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd annual BPL Spring Run Adventure
December 01, 8:17pm

Re: Training
Greg you're a monster as usual. Craig I can't see calling you out just yet, you did a great job simply walking the route at J-Tree, I'm sure you'll come thru. Eugene your f...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd Annual BPL Spring Run -Zion Training Thread
December 01, 9:07am

Re: training
Glad to hear " most " of you have been doing some training. I officially hit bottom 2 weeks ago with a 13 mile week, preceded by two 15 mile weeks. So last week I began the crawl back ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd Annual BPL Spring Run -Zion Training Thread
November 26, 9:11am

Re: Kahtoola KTS vs K10 crampons
I have used the Kahtoola KTS steel crampons over trail runners on 30-35* snow fields (not ice). They worked very well and I felt secure in them. I was happy to have the longer spikes of the steel v...

In GEAR » Kahtoola KTS vs K10 crampons
November 25, 2:21pm

Rate From $ 445 a Night ...
just saw an add on BPL for a triple 5 star hotel. rates from $ 445 a night. just in case any of you get tired of sleeping in the dirt under your tarps. who said adds on BPL aren't helpfu...

In Chaff » Rate From $ 445 a Night ...
November 21, 11:07am

Re: What scale should I buy
measuring in ounces is not good enough. you need a scale that is accurate to at least 0.5 gram. save 28.375 grams and you've saved a whole ounce.

In GEAR » What scale should I buy
November 20, 2:08pm

Re: Patagonia Inc. Releases a Beer
Does anyone know where I can get some Patagonia Beer ? and here's a better link, straight from their web site. Patagonia Beer

In GEAR » Patagonia Inc. Releases a Beer
November 20, 11:09am

Re: Re: Re: Is the JMT "crowded"?
ditto what Bill said. this is a case of the illusion of safety in numbers, the ignorance of the masses, lemmings following lemmings ... if you are nervous going up the cables just rig a double ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Is the JMT "crowded"?
November 15, 1:01pm

Re: Re: Re: The Struggle
hit rock bottom this week with a total of 13 miles. (and I wasn't even surfing). the slow road back begins today ...

November 15, 10:43am

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.