BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 171 - 180 of 1269 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...127

Forum » Thread

Re: 3 Packs of Injinji Toe Socks - $9.99
thanks. does anyone know anything about this company.

In Gear Deals » 3 Packs of Injinji Toe Socks - $9.99
January 22, 12:10pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Let's get rid of the terms and definitions instead
basing things on percent of body weight allows those with extra fat on their bones to have a higher weight in each category. so say if someone who weighs 145 is having trouble hitting the SUL go...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » I say let's decide on a general consensus of Ultralight definitions and terms.
January 17, 9:39am

Re: Re: Let's get rid of the terms and definitions instead
Dave - your suggestion makes no sense at all. it penalizes the healthy athletic types and rewards those who, well, are not. a better set of definitions would be to combine body weight and pack ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » I say let's decide on a general consensus of Ultralight definitions and terms.
January 17, 9:10am

places to live ...
I'm afraid your secret is already out Eugene.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd Annual BPL Spring Run -Zion Training Thread
January 15, 9:53am

Re: sharing resupply service JMT at Le Conte Canyon Ranger Station?
this seems like an awful lot of time, energy, and money just to keep from carrying an extra few days food. what pace will you be moving ? are you going north or south ?

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » sharing resupply service JMT at Le Conte Canyon Ranger Station?
January 13, 10:52am

Neither Rolled or Folded
I don't like either the rolled or folded method for my frameless pack. Both options make the pack too stiff for my liking. I place what soft goods I have against my back in a way that allows ...

In GEAR » Rolled or Folded Ridgerest as Packframe
January 13, 8:18am

Re: hokas
what's really funny here is that when Hokas first came out they were touted as a minimalist shoe because the minimalist craze was at its peak. I wonder how many people fell for that line. Bu...

In GEAR » Backpacking in "maximalist" shoes? (ie.Hoka One One)
January 09, 8:54am

Re: trailheads
Mike - Re. your Fatass strategy ... do it by heart rate. just pick a heart rate that suits your mood, however much you want to stress yourself. you either run or walk to keep the heart rate const...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd Annual BPL Spring Run -Zion Training Thread
January 08, 10:25pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: training
local training ... I live in a very suburban setting, but right next to one of the largest urban open space parks in the country (Mission Trails Park). So lots of trails 5 minutes from my house ...

January 08, 9:07am

Re: Re: training
How far do you live from those trails Eugene ? nice looking area.

January 08, 8:14am

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.