BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 171 - 180 of 1277 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...128

Forum » Thread

Re: Yosemite in the first week of April?
Yosemite is a big place so it depends what you mean. I have been to Yosemite Valley in early April a few times and the weather was Great, not too warm not too cold. Beautiful spring conditions. ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Yosemite in the first week of April?
January 28, 8:32am

Re: Re: Campground ...
it would be nice to stay inside the park unless logistics weigh really heavy the other way. his is especially true if some come who are not doing the run. I think to really tackle this we need a...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd Annual BPL Spring Run -Zion Training Thread
January 27, 10:28pm

Campground ...
well of course the campground at the end makes the best sense "if" it is a decent place. can we research it a bit ?

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd Annual BPL Spring Run -Zion Training Thread
January 27, 8:22pm

Re: Re: training
Jacob -- the Sense Mantras are good shoes, except for me the heal is too narrow (not internally but externally where the tread meets the trail). I think the Sense are designed for toe runners, and ...

January 27, 11:29am

Re: Re: training and head count
Craig - if you'll be in Zion and we'll be in Zion, a personal handoff complete with congratulatory handshake sounds like the plan.

January 27, 11:18am

training and head count
me (Art) and John V. are still in ... especially if there's a medal at the end :-) Training I've moved up to 45 miles a week with a 20+ every weekend moving very slow but at least I...

January 27, 10:44am

Re: Permanent Sewing
" Ok, so assuming the sliding idea isn't going to fly, how important is it that a sternum strap be able to move up and down? Has anyone just sewn it in at a particular height? " ...

In Make Your Own Gear » How to make a sternum strap that slides along piping?
January 23, 1:55pm

Re: Is the weight of water that you've already drunk that much different from the weight of carried water?
the OP's question is precisely why I half seriously suggested in another thread that weight carried should include both the weight of all gear and body weight. problem solved ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Is the weight of water that you've already drunk that much different from the weight of carried water?
January 23, 10:47am

Re: 3 Packs of Injinji Toe Socks - $9.99
thanks. does anyone know anything about this company.

In Gear Deals » 3 Packs of Injinji Toe Socks - $9.99
January 22, 12:10pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Let's get rid of the terms and definitions instead
basing things on percent of body weight allows those with extra fat on their bones to have a higher weight in each category. so say if someone who weighs 145 is having trouble hitting the SUL go...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » I say let's decide on a general consensus of Ultralight definitions and terms.
January 17, 9:39am

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.