BPL Community Profile

Scott Ireland (WinterWarlock) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Western NY
About Me Grew up in South Jersey, and hiked and backpacked in the Pine Barrens, and in the Pennsylvania stretches of the AT. Went away to college, got married, and stopped all outdoor activity for many years. Six years ago I was 'reborn' (aka divorced), and ended up marrying a woman from the Adirondacks, who introduced me to my new home away from home, and got me back into serious hiking. Am now working on my ADK 46 and Cat3500...
CityRochester
StateNY
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Scott Ireland

Showing 171 - 180 of 486 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...49

Forum » Thread

PM Sent
on the Rodent proof GrubPack Model B and the Outdoor Research utensils...

In Gear Swap » Gear FS - Part 3 - Kitchen
June 08, 8:35am

Re: Equipment 4 Sale
Payment sent

In Gear Swap » Equipment 4 Sale - Part 1 - Clothing
June 06, 12:24pm

Re: Equipment 4 Sale
Do you still have the Precip jacket?

In Gear Swap » Equipment 4 Sale - Part 1 - Clothing
June 05, 7:45am

Payment sent...
as per PM...thanks.

In Gear Swap » Granite Gear UltraFlight 70 Travel Bag for Packs
May 23, 11:53am

Re: Ex Offico Pants
Reply and payment sent...thanks.

In Gear Swap » Ex Offico Nio Amphi Convertible Pant
May 22, 8:00am

Re: RE
Thanks John - James - I sent you a PM...

May 21, 12:58pm

Next in line...
If John decides not to, I'm also interested...have a pair of these already, and they're great pants.

May 21, 11:04am

Only because PM isn't set up...
I have one also, but won't sell it until I know Loren has sold his...after that, I'm willing to sell for the same price. Scott

In Gear Swap » CHOUINARD PYRAMID TENT
May 14, 12:24pm

Re: RE: Southward Bound / Santa Cruz Loop
Cam - I really don't want to derail this excellent thread, but tried to send you a PM and it's not set up...so if could send me one, I have a few South American questions unrelated to t...

In Editor's Roundtable » Hiking the Santa Cruz Loop in Peru’s Cordillera Blanca: Global Test Photo Essay
May 05, 7:03am

Excellent
Once again, an excellent tale with awesome pics...wish I had taken time when younger to do something like this.

In Editor's Roundtable » Keeping it Real in Bolivia’s Cordillera Real: Global Test Photo Essay
May 05, 6:03am

All Reader Reviews by Scott Ireland

Scott Ireland has posted no reviews.