Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

William Chilton (WilliamC3) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Antakya
About Me William Chilton has not added a biography yet.
CountryTurkey

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by William Chilton

Showing 171 - 180 of 406 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...41

Forum » Thread

Re: Lightest trekking poles
Samuel, according to the ultralighoutdoorgear website, the Fizan Compact top pole has a diameter of 17mm, but I don't know if that is internal or external. If Fizan isn't responding to emai...

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear LT Poles
October 21, 3:39am

Re: Whine!
"None of these expensive UL poles, the LT4s, the Locus, the lighter Fizans, and the lighter Komperdells have grip extensions that project down from the main grip." Samuel, these Fizans d...

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear LT Poles
October 08, 11:22pm

Zpacks Duplex Version 4 - Hook and loop door
I communicated with Joe after version 3. He said there was no hook and loop on the doors and he felt it wasn't necessary. I emailed yesterday to buy version 1 from the bargain bin bin, but som...

In GEAR » Zpacks Duplex?
October 03, 10:37pm

ZPacks Twın experıence
My wife and I have a 20 degree and a 40 degree quilt with 32 nights experience in total. We have never closed up the necks, but instead use a ladder lack buckle attached by webbing to our sleeping ...

In GEAR » Zpacks Twin Quilt Arrived Today
September 30, 8:57am

Stick on Loops with Elastic Straps from ZPacks
from near the bottom of this page should work ok.

In GEAR » Attaching different sized sleeping pads together
September 24, 11:24pm

Re: Patrol Shelter vs. Hexamid Solo?
Have you looked at the Hexamid Long? A lot more space than the Solo.

In GEAR » Patrol Shelter vs. Hexamid Solo?
September 24, 1:21pm

Trail Designs now has it...
for $19.95.

In Gear Deals » New Sawyer 2014 MINI Filter on Sale
September 24, 8:32am

Now at ZPacks
for $20.95. $3.95 shipping if your order total is under $100 (for those of you who live in the U.S.).

In Gear Deals » New Sawyer 2014 MINI Filter on Sale
September 23, 11:19am

Like the hand pockets...
I reckon they'd fit in with my sleeping style, but the I agree with those who think the hood is unnecessary.

In GEAR » New Down Quilt from Sierra Designs with built in hood and hand pockets
September 22, 10:27am

Micro line locs and lineloc 3s
I think there might be some confusion here between micro line locs and lineloc 3s. Micro line locs will take guy line between 1 and 3 mm in diameter, but you can only use them to decrease the line ...

In GEAR » Educate me on guylines and line locks
September 19, 1:43pm

All Reader Reviews by William Chilton

William Chilton has posted no reviews.