BPL Community Profile

Will Webster (WillWeb) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Will Webster hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Will Webster has not added a biography yet.
StatePennsylvania

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Will Webster

Showing 171 - 180 of 382 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...39

Forum » Thread

Summer
It's 100F here today with high humidity; be careful what you wish for.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » When will this Snow Melt?
July 22, 9:05am

Minister Creek
The Minister Creek Trail has road access and car camping at its southern end, but the North Country Trail passes through the north end and there are some good camping spots. We spent a day there s...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Allegheny National Forest, PA.
July 20, 6:44pm

Alaskan Salmon
Thanks for posting that, Tim. I enjoy salmon but only buy wild salmon from Alaska, since it's the most sustainable fishery according to Seafood Watch (http://www.montereybayaquarium.org/cr/Sea...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » SeaBear Smoked Salmon Super Discount
July 20, 12:56am

Footprint
I begged some (non-Dupont, as it turned out) housewrap and made a footprint for my (then new) BA Fly Creek 2. It turned out to be significantly heavier than the factory footprint, which I bought f...

In GEAR » WHICH TYVEK FOR FOOTPRINT?
July 19, 8:40pm

Stove fuel
A lot more information here: http://zenstoves.net/Fuels.htm Right near the top you'll find: Petroleum Fuels Great heat to weight ratio. Caustic fuel. Generally burns hot and is unhind...

In Make Your Own Gear » Starting the process of MYOG'ing my whole setup.
July 19, 2:15pm

Slips off
Last winter I tried laying a MB Thermal Sheet (fully unzipped) over a WM Summerlite. Seemed like a good idea in my living room but I'm too restless a sleeper - the MB "quilt" just sl...

In GEAR » Using two sleeping bags
July 15, 8:58am

Disclosure
I think it's great that you're offering this service, and I wish you success. But. Speaking strictly for myself: I'm glad that suppliers of goods and services to the UL community...

In Packrafting » Packraft Rental option
July 14, 2:54pm

STP
You've got to watch out with STP - a lot of their stuff appears to be made specially for the discount market - kinda like what you find at an "outlet mall". I don't know whether ...

In Gear Deals » Komperdell Trekking poles, any good?
July 14, 9:31am

Re: Big Sky Evolution 2p or TarpTent Scarp 2
"If I could do it again I would just get a GG Squal Classic at 1.5 lbs. " Maybe I'm the only one here who doesn't know what that is, but I couldn't find a shelter on either...

In GEAR » Big Sky Evolution 2p or TarpTent Scarp 2?
July 13, 8:33pm

rental
Interesting service, considering the high cost of entry into the sport. You wouldn't happen to be the Eric who is one of the co-owners?

In Packrafting » Packraft Rental option
July 13, 10:34am

All Reader Reviews by Will Webster

Will Webster has posted no reviews.