BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 171 - 180 of 656 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...66

Forum » Thread

and
REI. The US Plastics website noted above has a lot of cool stuff. Also, look in your local 99 cent store. You can find small plastic vials and other shapes that can be emptied and then repur...

In GEAR » Source of balm containers
April 14, 8:35pm

Yep
I've read that report a couple of times. It just sounded like you had a few other packs in mind. Anyway, nor worries.

In Editor's Roundtable » Berghaus Octans 40 Backpack Review
April 12, 8:56pm

More.....
the other photos - figured it out.

In GEAR » Lightweight Day Pack - What are some good options?
April 11, 9:34pm

It's here
The new Hornet 24 arrived today. First thing I did was take all the store tags off and weigh it, size M/L – 20.02 ounces, just what Osprey says it weighs. There are not really any meaningful item...

April 11, 9:26pm

And
the obvious. Just buy it and if you need to you can return it at any time. In new condition of course. Then you don't have to worry about missing the deal. And if you change your mind later, no...

In GEAR » REI Flash for CT Thru-hike?
April 10, 9:02pm

Nice article
Danny, very interesting pack and great observations. You said "The Octans 40 is definitely light, but there are several backpacks on the market that are A) lighter, B) weigh the same but also ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Berghaus Octans 40 Backpack Review
April 08, 7:17pm

Ordered
Hornet 24 in size M/L and used my 20% off coupon and dividend at REI. If I don't like it it can go back and I'll give something else a try. Hope to get it before next weekend and use it nex...

April 07, 5:59pm

So?
Did you use a piece of wide flat aluminum between two pieces of blue foam?

In GEAR » 2012 50L Golite Jam (out of the box)
April 06, 9:05pm

And more thanks
Nick, Ya, I should look at the Flash 18. It’s been mentioned several times in this thread. I guess the thing I’m not that thrilled about is the lack of padded hip belt, not sure webbing will b...

April 06, 8:43pm

Thank you
Dave, just what I was looking for. I bet a few others were too. Thanks again.

In GEAR » 2012 50L Golite Jam (out of the box)
April 05, 11:33pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.