Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Clint Hewitt (WalkSoftly33) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale New England
About Me I have lived in NY, CT, MA and now ME.

Areas I have hiked in:
2011: CA, Little Yosemite Valley, Local Maine Hills, Katahdin (2x)
2010: NOBO AT Thru Hike
2009: NY Bear Mt and Coldspring
2008: NY- CatSkills

Thru the years I have hit NH- White Mountains, MA- Mt. Everett, Mt. Grey Lock multiple times.

My pack weight has come along way...I think I remember years ago something about a game of horseshoes set...
CityBiddeford
StateME
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListCurrent AT - Set up

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Clint Hewitt

Showing 171 - 180 of 254 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Torso
Haha that is hilarious! I considered my self because of the clue staring back at you, I thought everything I have written stares back at me, but ruled that out since I never said the quote. ...

In Make Your Own Gear » First MYOG Pack
September 25, 8:05am

Re: Uke
Rog, Being new to the Uke I thought you were pulling my leg for a second, referring to a 6 string uke, I thought you were using a cute description for a guitar that weighs 19oz Then I used t...

In Chaff » Open minded
September 24, 9:52pm

Re: Words, thinking and emotions.
"For one it is misleading and very limiting to assume that the way our own language has chopped up the world, is either the only way or the best way." Kat I think this statement is ...

In Chaff » Open minded
September 24, 9:47pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Torso
John, Thanks for the needle and thread recommendations, will go that route next time "Take a guess at who said this particular quote about himself. " Most of all I like to mold...

September 24, 9:26pm

Re: First MYOG Pack
Thanks Terry Yea when I first opened the box from Rockywoods, I was like "wow yea that is a bright green!" But the combo seemed to have worked. Thanks for the compliment on the sewi...

September 24, 8:57pm

Re: Re: Torso
Chris I agree sizes seem to be off. I think I went by MLD torso size chart and came up with a Medium when really should have been a large. Ended up wearing the pack weight to much on my shoulder...

September 24, 8:35pm

Re: Rolltop
Greg, You can skip to the end to get a summary. My original design in my head was what I ended up with. But during the design phase I considered that A dry bag closure would be one less buckl...

September 24, 8:23pm

Re: White cubenn\
Michael, YEs that is the one. Thanks for the inspiration. I really like your use of stretchy fabric to create as usable pocket that also holds tight to the pack when not used. Great design funct...

September 24, 8:11pm

Re: Re: Torso
Chris, Yes the pack is riding higher than how most wear it. I enjoy having the pack this way 2 thirds or more of the belt above the crest of my hip and only 1/3 below. For the same reason I desi...

September 24, 10:12am

Re: Side pockets
Im not sure I understand what you are referring to as being off set? Is it the angle up of the pocket from the back panel to the front panel you are referring to?

September 24, 9:17am

All Reader Reviews by Clint Hewitt

Clint Hewitt has posted no reviews.