Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Alex Gilman (Vertigo) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Washington
About Me Alex Gilman has not added a biography yet.
CityBellevue
StateWA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.edencreations.com
My PDF Gear ListCurrent Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Alex Gilman

Showing 171 - 180 of 295 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...30

Forum » Thread

Re: floorless tent
Scott he has this weird issue with laying down on cold/glossy surfaces. He loves camping. I'd say that's his one true thrill in life.

In GEAR » Tent Decision Help Please
April 15, 1:49pm

Re: FC UL2
That's not a bad idea. Too bad REI doesn't have any in stock... I'm trying to take advantage of this 20% off they have before 18th and use my dividend.

April 15, 11:35am

Floorless Not an Option
He doesn't like laying on the heated floors in my kitchen let alone laying on the dirt. With all the moisture here and the potential tick issues thats just not going to work out. Good poi...

April 15, 10:51am

Tent Decision Help Please
Hey guys, I need a tent for myself and my dog (70lbs American Pit Bull so he looks like a really small lab) for weekends around the PNW. I have a Nemo GoGo LE on order from REI and I'm no...

April 14, 11:09pm

Re: Re: Carrying snake anti-venom
I hate it when those Coral snakes jump out of trees! But yeah seriously. No. Bad idea.

In Philosophy & Technique » Carrying snake anti-venom
April 14, 6:30pm

Re: Re: Some first aid is good idea
That little guy is cute!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Ultralight Dogs?
April 14, 5:18pm

Not only that but
You need to have a specific type for a given species. So it's not practical unless you want to lug a cooler around.

In Philosophy & Technique » Carrying snake anti-venom
April 14, 5:15pm

Re: re: check-ups
lol @ 30 minutes. I think if it lasts 20 seconds with my dog it would be a miracle. He loves those things and you're right Costco has a great deal on them. Oh I forgot to add that since I do...

April 14, 2:47pm

Re: Re: Ultralight Dogs?
Ooh Check Ups I never thought to bring those. That would be a nice thing to bring. Thanks for that.

April 14, 2:31pm

+1 Better Dog Food
I feed my guy Orijen. www.orijen.ca Another good one is Evo http://www.naturapet.com/brands/evo.asp I'll save you months of research and just say get it. My dog prefers Orijen and loves...

April 14, 2:26pm

All Reader Reviews by Alex Gilman

Alex Gilman has posted no reviews.