Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Tony Fleming (TonyFleming) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me Tony Fleming has not added a biography yet.
CityBlue Springs
StateMissouri
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tony Fleming

Showing 171 - 180 of 197 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Forum » Thread

WTB Carbon fiber poles for big Sky Evolution 2P
I'm looking to lighten up my Evolution 2P by replacing the aluminum poles with carbon fiber poles. Anyone have a set of carbon fiber poles they're not using? Thanks, Tony PM or flemi...

In Gear Swap » WTB Carbon fiber poles for big Sky Evolution 2P
June 24, 6:15pm

Thanks for the input
Sounds like the 900L size is the way to go, instead of 1300L. I had heard the Evernew handles can get pretty hot and melt the insulation back when using it with the caldera cone. I also read that ...

In GEAR » Which pot to choose for two?
June 06, 11:11pm

Which pot to choose for two?
I'm looking for ideas on a two person set up to include cooking in the pot and not just boiling water. Anyone have a recomendation on the Vargo 1.3 L nonstick pot or the REI 1.3 L nonstick ...

In GEAR » Which pot to choose for two?
June 05, 10:44pm

Found Evernew 1.3L uncoated pot 4.6 oz
Hi David, I don't know if it's to late, but I ran across the Evernew 1.3L uncoated pot at Antigravity gear. http://tiny.cc/FnDJe Regards, Tony

In Gear Swap » WTB: Evernew 1.3 L Cookpot (Uncoated, *not* non-stick)
June 04, 8:40pm

Lightest 2.5" Insulated Pad with Pillow or most comfortable?
Hi Casey, I'm also a side sleeper. In my quest for a great nights sleep, after giving up on Thermarest, I bought an Insulmat(6 tubes)20"x72"x2.5". Then a BA air core mummy pa...

In GEAR » Lightest 2.5" Insulated Pad with Pillow
May 23, 9:18pm

Rain/wind shells
If you search the forums for Event rain wear you will find the consensus was/is the Integral Designs Thru-hiker jacket. I couldn't justify the expense and went with a paclite jacket that someon...

In GEAR » Rain/wind shells
May 19, 5:48pm

Any one have a ULA Amigo?
Thanks Andrew, I didn't know the hose could be that short. I was planning to add a platypus filter link to the end. So sucking on it to get it started would be a little difficult. But I thin...

In Make Your Own Gear » Gravity feed water filter hose length
January 24, 8:14pm

Gravity feed water filter hose length
I'm making a gravity feed water filter. Any suggestions on the optimum hose length? I remember a similar discussion years ago on yahoo groups backpacking light, but couldn't find anything...

In Make Your Own Gear » Gravity feed water filter hose length
January 23, 8:38pm

FS Polar Guard Delta Quilt
$150 + 7.00 Priority mail shipping email fleming1913atcomcastdotnet Measures 68 1/2" x 39 1/2" and has 2 layers of 68g/sq m Polarguard Delta Footbox is 16" long and has 3 la...

In Gear Swap » FS Polar Guard Delta Quilt
December 08, 4:03pm

MSR Titan kettle
I don't know if it is the older model or not, but it has been sitting in a box for a long time. I can measure it if you would like? Tony

In Gear Swap » FS MSR Titan Kettle
November 28, 6:01pm

All Reader Reviews by Tony Fleming

Tony Fleming has posted no reviews.