Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Chris Chastain (Thangfish) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale S. Central NC, USA
About Me Chris Chastain has not added a biography yet.
CityCameron
StateNC
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chris Chastain

Showing 171 - 180 of 251 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Forum » Thread

I want one
A silk down vest? That's just badass. I want a thin one when you come out with the UL version! Nice job.

In Editor's Roundtable » MYOG Baffled Down Vest
March 05, 5:45pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dr. Bronners
> Geesh, no wonder I couldn't find the stuff. It has 2 n's...not 2 m's!!! Now that's funny!

In Gear Swap » WTB - Dr. Brommers Peppermint Soap
March 05, 4:50pm

Permethrin + DEET
The combination of Permethrin and DEET seems to be problematic. I would suggest caution if using both at the same time. Sticking to one or the other may be prudent.

In GEAR » Mosquito Protection
March 05, 3:12pm

Re: Re: Re: Dr. Bronners
> We're done. Hair, yes. Body, yes (carefully). Clothes, yes. Teeth...NO! We use it in the shower at home daily... but I'm with you on the teeth thing. My 9 year old daughters said...

March 04, 5:27pm

Cheers y'all
Don't you just love this place sometimes?

March 04, 4:57pm

Dr. Bronner's in Toronto:
Maybe this will help you locally? From your profile, I figured maybe these weren't too far away. Moksha Yoga Danforth 372A Danforth Avenue Toronto, Ontario M4P 2H1 http://www.mokshayog...

March 04, 3:48pm

Dropper bottles
Steve, I am in need of a couple dropper bottles. Send me 2 or 3 and I'll fill one up with Dr. Bronners peppermint and mail it back to you free. I get that crap by the gallon. Chris

March 04, 3:09pm

Roclite 285
I use the Roclite 285 and they have really held up well... much longer than I expected. The sole grips like glue on wet rocks... really amazing. Dry super quick too. My feet almost never sweat in t...

In GEAR » How many people on here are actually using Innov's?
March 03, 5:34pm

Re: encore
> 3M5-1-7XKL5 The new one worked fine for me, and I had used the others until they ran out. Clothes for my daughters this time... thanks Steve O!

In Gear Deals » 40% off at Backcountry...
March 02, 6:07pm

Re: Still working... at what time?
What time? Since the last posts were made?

In Gear Deals » 40% off at Backcountry...
March 01, 10:55am

All Reader Reviews by Chris Chastain

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Dirty Girl Gaiters
Dirty Girl Gaiters are cheap, light, breathable, simple and dang cool looking. What else could you ask for in the way of general usage ultralight backpacking gaiters? Only one thing... I wish they wo...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
October 27, 10:07pm