BPL Community Profile

Rakesh Malik (Tamerlin) - BPL Guest

My Locale Cascadia
About Me Rakesh Malik has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
StateWA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.WhiteCranePhotography.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rakesh Malik

Showing 171 - 180 of 738 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...74

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Mystery Ranch Frames
"The other option is a custom Mchale pack, and while it will certainly be a great pack, the price will make the other three options look cheap." I can attest to that, on both counts. M...

In GEAR » Mystery Ranch Frames
November 26, 10:54am

Re: Ray
"Very true... I was half just poking fun at Ray. His Kit was a great bonding experience with my (quilting) mother. We made the two person (silly me thought a girl would join me under it some d...

In GEAR » "ideal" size for a solo flat tarp?
November 16, 3:10pm

Re: Re: more testing!
"- Jardine knows a ton more than me for sure... but he's also still selling silnylon tarp kits (I know, I built one) instead of CF. Times change." It would be interesting to get hi...

In GEAR » "ideal" size for a solo flat tarp?
November 16, 10:11am

Re: inflammable tent
For people willing to trust their own sewing skills, the TIGoat stove jack kit seems like a great idea. I have a feeling though that not being willing to do your own sewing doesn't mean you'...

In GEAR » wood stove inside a pyramid tent
October 31, 9:15am

Re: thanks for the info
>I forgot to mention that ti goat has a stove jack that can be installed(with sewing) >to any approved tent. Must be an inflamable section with some silninylon or something. I assume you m...

In GEAR » wood stove inside a pyramid tent
October 30, 9:59pm

Re: Re: Dale
>Regarding knots... I found out last year that I have been tying my shoe laces >incorrectly for the past 56 years! But I have lived through all of it :) Heretic! Burn the heretic! :)

In GEAR » Best knot for Triptease line?
October 23, 12:32am

Re: Re: Ohm - Windrider
I carried around 35 bounds (most of that weight was photo gear and water) up KIlimanjaro, and I've been bike commuting with my Windrider, original model. It's held up pretty well, in spite ...

In GEAR » HMG Windrider Owners
October 21, 1:12pm

Re: Sawyer Squeeze Water Filter
My experience so far has been similar. One of my two bottles, the smaller one in my case, started leaking a bit around the rim where the nozzle is. So far, that's been the only problem with the...

In GEAR » Sawyer Squeeze Water Filter
October 21, 1:06pm

Re: McHale
I have one of the tall McHale packs, and I opted for the additional side access panel, which includes a removable shelf. It makes getting to your gear a lot easier even with a tall pack. I mainly p...

In GEAR » Going back to big packs
October 19, 11:13am

Re: Tarp/Mid Suggestions For Sierras
No problem, Robert. That's more or less how I found out about most of these companies :) I tried cowboy camping myself on my last few trips, and I've been loving it. Except when it's...

In GEAR » Tarp Suggestions For Sierras
October 18, 10:37pm

All Reader Reviews by Rakesh Malik

Rakesh Malik has posted no reviews.