Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Chad "Stick" Poindexter (Stick) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Wet & Humid Southeast....
About Me My stomping grounds are the SE US, and 90% of the time, somewhere on the AT in GA, TN, or NC. Other times I enjoy going to the Smokies, or other smaller wilderness areas such as the Savage Gulf area.
Most of my trips are between 2 - 5 days long, with rare 7 day long trips. My total pack weights are generally under 20 lbs, unless trying new gear, or carrying extra for the kids. In the dead of summer, I enjoy SUL hikes, and have given thought to XUL (almost there...)
CityRight Here
StateMS
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://stick13.wordpress.com/
My PDF Gear ListBasic 30 - 50 F Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chad "Stick" Poindexter

Showing 171 - 180 of 621 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...63

Forum » Thread

Tent Sold, ULA Pack Still Avaialable
Tent is sold to Matthew. The ULA Circuit is still available. Great pack, and in excellent condition!

In Gear Swap » FS: Yama Mtn Gear Cirriform SW Tent & ULA Circuit
October 18, 12:33pm

Tent sold pending payment
The Yama Mountain Gear tent is sold, pending payment from Matthew S. ULA Circuit is still available. $175

October 17, 12:28pm

Re: PM sent
Matthew, I got your email but your PM is not set up for me to reply too. I'm at work at the moment but it will be this afternoon before I can reply. If you want to PM me your email, we can talk...

October 17, 6:05am

SOLD
Both the tent & the pack are sold. I am selling my Yama Mountian Gear Cirriform SW Tent. Used 5 nights total, but only 1 in the field (the other 4 nights were backyard camping). Stored clean...

October 14, 4:03pm

I prefer it the way it is...
I gotta admit, it's hard to please the masses with this one. I personally like it the way it is. I have no need to screw anything to the top of it, so it works for me, while being the lightest ...

In GEAR » Sawyer Mini design...so close
October 12, 1:56pm

Re: Thanks to all who replied
I figure that many that already had the Squeeze likely already have the adapters like in my photo. Although, I understand not all do...The Platy drinking tube would also work.

October 10, 8:19pm

Easy fix

October 10, 7:15pm

Re: more options
I agree with Rob. I use a set of Hot Lips and a DIY reflectix cozy with my LiteTrail 550 cook pot and love it! Awesome set up, and only 4 oz for everything (LiteTrail solid fuel cook kit, reflectix...

In GEAR » Looking for Ti cup/pot recommendation
August 27, 4:16pm

Hexamid Tent vs Tarp & Inner Net
I started with the tent version of the Hexamid Solo Plus, and loved it. However, for me, I found that I didn't like the amount of water & mud that the mesh floor wold pick up when it rained...

In GEAR » Oh no, not another damn what tent thread
August 17, 9:09am

Re: Wait times
I believe it was 5 weeks and 5 days ago today that I placed an order at ZPacks, and today I got the email that it has shipped! Should be at my house by Saturday afternoon! Woo hoo... Saying that...

In GEAR » Why do we have to wait for gear?
August 08, 10:13pm

All Reader Reviews by Chad "Stick" Poindexter

Chad "Stick" Poindexter has posted no reviews.