BPL Community Profile

Mark Ryan (Sixguns01) - BPL Guest

My Locale Somewhere. Probably lost.
About Me Recreational Backpacker and Kayaker
My PDF Gear ListRyan's All-Purpose Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mark Ryan

Showing 171 - 180 of 460 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...46

Forum » Thread

Catskills Maps?
I m looking to pack a lot through the Catskills of NY this Spring/Summer. AMC has a Catskill Mtns Trails Map. The Map states that it covers the East & West preserve/park. Does this Map cover ...

In GEAR » Catskills Maps?
February 02, 8:08am

Need Help With Recipes!!!
Glad to help? Where may I ask are the blogs to check out? thanks

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Need Help With Recipes!!!
February 01, 3:52pm

Re: "Best Food Brands"
Harmony House Dehydrated kits are my new favorite. Healthy and endless variety since you make the meal. Thanks to everyone who sent me recipes.

In GEAR » Best Food Brands
February 01, 3:47pm

Re: Leaving Pack Outside Shelter
"I usually cover my pack with a pack cover after cinching it up tight and hook it to a branch or lean it against a tree. Sometimes I have pulled it under my vestibule." I use the exact...

In GEAR » Leaving Pack Outside Shelter
February 01, 5:28am

Re: Re: Need Help With Recipes!!!
Thanks Sarah- Awesome website and started to bastardize some of you recipes. Gonna have to buy a new kit soon. Keeping experimenting and using up my supplies. Thanks a mil. Mark

January 31, 11:50am

Re: How would you rate the thermawrap parka
Used same type of setup as your wife and was easily good at 10 degrees. Don't think I would hike in it though unless you're on well cropped trails. I also love the MB Inner Down Parka.

In GEAR » How would you rate the thermawrap parka
January 30, 5:00pm

I made one of the recipes it comes with- Sundown Stew- 1/4 cup Northern Bean 1 tsp Onions 1 tsp Carrots 1 tsp Diced Potatoes 1 Cup Water Added myself 1 tsp peppers 1 tsp tomatoes I bo...

January 30, 12:37pm

Re: REI Garage Sale Treasure???
Bought $100 pair of Julbo Glacier glasses for $40. Brand New with the UV sticker still on the lenses. The tag for the return stated that "They don't work in greenland?" Weird!

In GEAR » REI Garage Sale Treasure???
January 30, 12:27pm

I have a Harmony Foods Backpacking Kit and now I need to know what I can make with it. I have never worked with dehydrated foods before so I don't really know what specifically can be done. Loo...

In GEAR » Need Help With Recipes!!!
January 30, 12:06pm

I have a Harmony Foods Backpacking Kit and now I need to know what I can make with it. I have never worked with dehydrated foods before so I don't really know what specifically can be done. Lo...

January 30, 12:04pm

All Reader Reviews by Mark Ryan

Mark Ryan has posted no reviews.