Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

J R (RavenUL) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale J R hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me J R has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by J R

Showing 171 - 180 of 421 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...43

Forum » Thread

Re: Is the Jam going to work for me?
Yes OR No. You can probably cram most of that into a Jam, but just being able to cram stuff doesnt mean it will "work". What are you planning to do? An overnight in the summer calls for di...

In GEAR » Is the Jam going to work for me?
July 21, 10:47pm

Re: Re: Re: Arctic 1000 completed---Controversy?
nevermind...

In Post-Trip Reports » Roman finishes Arctic 1000 alone!
July 19, 11:18am

Re: I'm a criminal HELP
This dog sounds like a farm dog. Born and bred to work. Its what they live for. Not just what they do while they are alive, but what they LIVE for! And "being bred for pups"? Thats called a breedin...

In Chaff » I'm a criminal HELP
July 11, 12:41am

Re: Re: 1lb Survival/First Aid kit for scrutiny
I dont think anyone doubts the usefulness of CPR, and really, some of those thin barriers are too light not to at least consider carrying them...

In Gear Lists » 1lb Survival/First Aid kit for scrutiny
July 04, 11:45pm

Re: Re: Re: SAR? Kit too big? BC CPR?
You seem to miss the point Summit. I was being factious by saying 30 minutes. Hell, I would be factious if I said 30 hours for some locales. My point was more directed to the fact that if ...

In Gear Lists » 1lb Survival/First Aid kit for scrutiny
July 04, 11:32am

Re: Montbell UL SS DH #3
Im 5'9" and the regular sized montbell that I use "tops out" at 5'10". I fit fine in it. I can even tuck up the last baffle and use it like a foot pillow if I want. I dont see why there wo...

In GEAR » Low cost 20-35F bags?
July 03, 5:28pm

Re: Re: Re: Plugging in the Formula Correctly...
Another factor, and I apologize if this is going off topic, is that gear (especialy clothing, but other things like speeping bags, and occasionally shelters, and backpacks too) for a 250lbs man is ...

In GEAR » Plugging in the Formula Correctly...
July 01, 11:08am

Re: What weight counts where?
I see major "cheats" in the way people weigh their gear with the pack weight and worn items stuff. Ive taken to adopting a formula where weight is considered to be FSO minus consumables. I fi...

In GEAR » Plugging in the Formula Correctly...
June 30, 11:52pm

Panel loader access
I noticed that a few people mentioned accessablity with regard to commonly needed items. The arguement seems to be "I need access to stuff, like rain gear or sun screen, and top loaders make tha...

In GEAR » Panel Loader Theory and Ideas
June 30, 2:50pm

Re: Re: Zippers Opening Randomly
There were significant amounts of complaints on the "bronze" MS Ghosts... the QC was horrible and MS ended up recalling a lot of them and rebuilding them. My blue Ghost is very durable, very com...

In GEAR » UL Internal Frame Pack: Mountainsmith Ghost v Granite Gear Vapor Trail vs Others
June 26, 5:39pm

All Reader Reviews by J R

J R has posted no reviews.