BPL Community Profile

Dave . (Ramapo) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Dave . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me This user does not want you to know his biography.
CityBurlington, VT
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dave .

Showing 171 - 180 of 759 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...76

Forum » Thread

Nallo length
>>It is a full 87" long with respect to the footprint...but...the back slopes (see www.moontrail.com for good pics) so the usable length is reduced a few inches. Argh! The curse of th...

In GEAR » Best solo winter tent
September 15, 9:22pm

Nallo length
Hi Lynn, just curious: is the Nallo a full 87" long? My Eldorado was supposed to be that long, but Black Diamond fibbed and it's a few inches short. Finding a great winter tent when you...

In GEAR » Best solo winter tent
September 15, 8:57pm

Bearhug shirt.
Feel the love.

In GEAR » Bearhug shirt.
September 15, 10:26am

None?
>>NO serious winter mountain tent is free-standing. None. My Bibler Eldorado seems pretty serious. Humorless even. Might go as far as to say stern.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » AL dude moving to ID: General Questions
September 15, 8:45am

Oops
Sorry, Tom. I think I'll pass. I thought it was one of these: http://www.shopoutdoors.com/drom_10l.gif Good luck with the sale.

In Gear Swap » Cleaning out the Gear Closet (or else)
September 14, 12:11pm

Hydration-o-rama
You drive a hard bargain, man. But... I'll take it. Just to be sure though: this is the black bag, heavier and more durable than a Platy? Can I PayPal you at the address you gave above?

September 14, 12:04pm

Cleaning out the Gear Closet (or else)
If you'll do $20 for the 2L dromedary bag and hose set up, I'll buy it off you.

September 14, 11:55am

Bushbuddy use with larger pots
Hi Lynn. I'm having a harder time than you might imagine coming up with fillers. Food seems like an obvious choice - except, by the time my hike is finishing up, I'll have eaten my filler....

In GEAR » Bushbuddy use with larger pots
September 13, 6:33pm

My bearspray editorial
You know, I had a minor epiphany last night. Bear spray works on bears, but it doesn't address the human problem at the root of threads like this. And the reason threads like this chap my a$...

In GEAR » Does bear spray work with black bears and what brand?
September 11, 8:12am

Re: for black bear country I leave it at home
Agreed. There's no need for bear spray in black bear country. No need at all. Grizzly country is another matter though. I was in a remote area of the Adirondacks over Labor Day weekend and I...

In GEAR » Does bear spray work with black bears and what brand?
September 10, 9:15pm

All Reader Reviews by Dave .

Dave . has posted no reviews.