BPL Community Profile

Christopher Plesko (Pivvay) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Rocky Mountains
About Me "It doesn't have to be fun to be fun" - Mark Twight
CityWestminster
StateColorado
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://slipangles.blogspot.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Christopher Plesko

Showing 171 - 180 of 926 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...93

Forum » Thread

Re: Pie Town
I was lucky enough to get pie! I had a big lunch there after leaving Grants in the AM. I met her husband(?) but did not hang out at the toaster house, wanting to push on as far towards Beaverhead r...

In Other Activities » Christopher Plesko's record
August 21, 9:59pm

Re: Re: Re: Christopher Plesko's record
No caches or stashes. You are allowed to use anything publicly available to all racers (post office, bike shop, restaurants, hotel, gas stations...) and trail magic is allowed too, IE you don't...

August 21, 5:38pm

Re: Christopher Plesko's record
Thanks John! I learned a lot here at BPL and the forums the past few years. Sure have come a long way from knowing nothing.

August 21, 12:59pm

Re: CT week gear list for review
Your list is fine especially considering we'll have some cold and maybe even snow the next day or two depending on where you are up high. Which section BTW? You can save quite a bit of weigh...

In Gear Lists » CT week gear list for review
August 15, 9:16am

Re: Re: Chris--"Calorie Deficit Question"
What's the question? My dad is a diabetic due to panc cancer and has to turn his pump almost off during bike rides and run because insulin sensitivity is much higher during exercise. Definitely...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Calorie Deficit Question
August 13, 3:51pm

Re: Would a Medium work?
Rod, A medium would work for me. How much?

In Gear Swap » WTB: Marmot Ion windbreaker (~2006 model, non-breathable one)
August 11, 10:04pm

Re: FS: Osprey Talon 22
If you put this on bikepacking.net I'd be surprised if it didn't sell. #1 most popular race/touring pack.

In Gear Swap » FS: Osprey Talon 22
August 11, 2:36pm

Re: Brawny Fit
I'll pass, thanks for the fit into.

In Gear Swap » FS: Brawny Sil Rain Suit
July 31, 7:17pm

4 pass loop
I vote 4 pass loop in the Maroon Bells Wilderness. Seriously, it's awesome.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » suggest a 3 day for Dad and I in CO
July 30, 6:58pm

size
Any idea what size pants these would fit? I'm 155lbs/5'11" FWIW. Am I going to be swimming in the jacket/pants?

In Gear Swap » FS: Brawny Sil Rain Suit
July 30, 5:02pm

All Reader Reviews by Christopher Plesko

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Patagonia Micro Puff Pullover
We own two of these (one small and one medium) and on most trips these make the cut. They are very warm over 3 season conditions and their compact packing and light weight make them a favorite plus th...

In Clothing - Insulating - Synthetic (Polarguard, Primaloft, etc.)
November 11, 10:28pm

Patagonia MicroPuff Vest
I've had the Micropuff vest for a few months now and feel comfortable in giving a review. The vest is a total winner. I bought it for a summer insulation safety piece since it's synthetic and my bag i...

In Clothing - Insulating - Synthetic (Polarguard, Primaloft, etc.)
November 11, 6:43pm