BPL Community Profile

Philip Delvoie (PhilipD) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Ontario, Canada
About Me Philip Delvoie has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Philip Delvoie

Showing 171 - 180 of 193 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Forum » Thread

Trashy Souper Rice
Looks good. I agree with Roger though...more mushrooms and skip the chips. Yummy.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Trashy Souper Rice
March 12, 6:44am

My Life is About to Change
Best of luck Juston. Big change for you and a huge scary change for Dalton. Wishing only the best for you, your friend and Dalton. If I can give any advice...it's be patient with the lit...

In Chaff » My Life is About to Change.
March 10, 3:33pm

Mountain Poncho
Andy, I do like the look of Roger's mountain poncho. Great article and this is more like a true jacket than a traditional poncho which I like. William, A poncho in general is an option......

In GEAR » cagoule? or longer length rain wear?
March 04, 1:55pm

cagoule? or longer length rain wear?
I have seen a few mentions of a traditional cagoule within the forum. Wondering if anyone knows of some light weight examples out there? I have found a somewhat heavy version by Campmor: Cam...

In GEAR » cagoule? or longer length rain wear?
March 04, 12:56pm

Great Video
Great video Steve. Looks like you are getting good use out of the Raku. Question for you...I see in your equipment list that you are using the Forty Below Light Energy Overboots. Wondering how y...

In Post-Trip Reports » Silver Peak - Winter
March 03, 2:57pm

Great Trip report
Nicely written Eugene and I loved the pictures. Good stuff.

In Post-Trip Reports » Guadalupe Mountains National Park "Fast and Light Overnight in West Texas High Country"
March 02, 5:32pm

Firestarting gear - and its protection
I keep a mini-bic in my pocket and another one in my first aid kit. The first aid kit is kept in a small aloksak to keep everything waterproof. Rarely, if ever, have I had to dig into the one tha...

In GEAR » Firestarting gear - and its protection
March 01, 3:06pm

Link to Open Up New Tab or Window
http://www.echoecho.com/htmllinks10.htm Here is a quick note on it also.

In Community Support Forum » Link to Open Up New Tab or Window
March 01, 10:57am

Link to Open Up New Tab or Window
Go to Yahoo Ben, If you can look at the source you can see how this one was done. I grabbed this off another page.

In Community Support Forum » Link to Open Up New Tab or Window
March 01, 10:54am

cheap stove
Rami, You mentioned in your post that you are going to pickup a cheap stove. Here is a link to a fancy feast cat can stove you can build up yourself for next to nothing...and lot's of folks...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » First ever backpacking trip!
March 01, 6:36am

All Reader Reviews by Philip Delvoie

Philip Delvoie has posted no reviews.