BPL Community Profile

Paul Tree (Paul_Tree) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Wowwww
About Me 5' 10", 170 lb, 41" chest
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/8804488@N02/sets/721576006

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Tree

Showing 171 - 180 of 455 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...46

Forum » Thread

details?
Is that 70d or 210d on the Oware? Got a weight? PS, what is condition of Divine and Iroquois?

In Gear Swap » Lite and Warm Gear-price drop
November 21, 3:08am

Re: re: inverted
Yah Joe, looks like a full moon hiking night. The feather should be white, down, eh? I like the thumb-over-hiking-pole the most. Very inventive, and persistent!

In Philosophy & Technique » Feather and Mountain: The Backpacking Light ICON
November 20, 9:14pm

Watch out for old model Ethers
Look at the pic at bentgate, it seems to show a much later model, unfortunately sold out. I have one of the old Ethers and while lighter, it is NOT breathable and the neck zip is short. About half ...

In GEAR » Best Unlined Windshirt Under $50?
November 20, 10:15am

and mammut's
Mammut's mammoth, for your ogle:

November 18, 10:16am

inverted
White really advances, even as negative space. So, it's paradoxing itself a bit, rather than making a single solid statement, as logos are "supposed" to do. I like it more, more cereb...

November 18, 10:05am

see
Looking at the mini version in the address bar (Firefox), the white bits look like a trail runner shoe. Very appropriate!

November 17, 9:02am

Another option for big people
You can check out Big Agnes, they are like quilts with a pad sleeve which is easy to cut off. And you would get some good material for a hood. Kind of heavy, but cheap. This is why bother mentio...

In Gear Swap » WTB Feathered Friends Bag
November 16, 10:25am

Re: ideas - Pack Frame -
how about this for your satellite Bill, UCO Compact Firebowl from REI:

In Make Your Own Gear » Ultra-Light External Frame Pack
November 15, 6:38pm

topozone
is now part of trails.com

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » online source for free topo heeeelp
November 12, 10:49pm

Sold
The item is sold.

In Gear Swap » FS: CamelBak Mule, used once, cheap!
November 12, 9:38am

All Reader Reviews by Paul Tree

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Golite 2006 Reed Pants
I have a later version with leg zips. When hiking steep uphills, these pants are a real handicap because they try to keep you from lifting your knee. Made my summit twice as hard to keep fighting that...

In Clothing - Raingear
November 02, 10:24am

OR Verglas Gaiters (mens)
You rate them without ever having used them? That is beyond belief. Quote: "I give these a 4, without using them outside at all, so be aware they may be a 5 for a particular use." Or,...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
November 11, 1:31pm

GU Energy Gel
They do work, better than PowerGel. Faster than food. Works fine at low temps. I don't mind the taste or texture. I've gone snowboarding all day with no other food than 5 GU packets. Cons:...

In Foods - Energy Bars, Gels, and Drinks
October 17, 4:10pm

Jocalat bars (by Larabar) Chocolate
These things are awesome. 240 calories and very small and uber healthy. They had them at Trader Joe's.

In Foods - Energy Bars, Gels, and Drinks
October 17, 4:02pm