BPL Community Profile

Paul Wozniak (PaulW) - BPL Guest

My Locale Midwest
About Me Paul Wozniak has not added a biography yet.
StateMichigan
My PDF Gear List3 season

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Wozniak

Showing 171 - 180 of 254 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Forum » Thread

recommended pack
Not much to add to the excellent comments except to say that if you like the Atmos 50, and are not yet ready to go frameless, you might then look at the Atmos 35. My son owns this extremely comfy ...

In GEAR » Recommend Down Jacket/ Pack
June 13, 1:54pm

granite gear haven
Don, As an alternative I just received and used (for 3 nights) the MLD Bug Bivy. I love this product. You should know that it is minimalist compared to the Haven, but it is well designed, of e...

In GEAR » Granite Gear Haven
June 02, 7:22am

Lightest pot grabber
If you are thinking of buying a new pot I would suggest you borrow one with bail. Very light, very simple, never misplaced. Try one with a crimp that allows you to stand it upright while cooking. ...

In GEAR » Lightest pot grabber?
May 15, 8:35am

Simplicity by design
I'm no Zen master but I have found my own little piece of enlightenment - the Equinox Lite Tripper. I take great pleasure in having virtually all small articles at hand, first time everytime. ...

In GEAR » Really pursuing simplicity
April 22, 3:22pm

size matters
Didn't really mean to get THAT personal. But thanks for the excellent info. I go 61" at the biceps. Since I like to tuck or drape and am not interested in lashing to a pad I will go wit...

In GEAR » Thinking quilt
April 01, 12:24pm

Cheese
Some I have personally carried are parmesian, jack, cheddar, swiss and gruyere. I've carried it waxed, wrapped it in paper and just in plastic. Never in cheese cloth (duh); must have been too...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » unrefrigerated cheese
April 01, 7:12am

unrefrigerated cheese
I really like good cheese when hiking and have been carrying it for years. My wife is suddenly worried. I maintain that fresh HARD cheese (swiss, cheddar etc) remains safe easily for 4 days +,...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » unrefrigerated cheese
March 31, 12:55pm

Quilt Design
Questions for Mark Henley, First of all let me congratulate you on a fine looking quilt. I am looking at a couple of quilt options which go 52" wide at the shoulders, or going DIY/W (W...

In GEAR » Thinking quilt
March 20, 8:34am

lighter alternative mugs for the Bushbuddy
I went shopping for the hard-to-find IMUSA mug. Thanks to the readers here that steered me to stores catering to the hispanic community. I did not score an IMUSA but came away with an $8- aluminu...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Firelite SUL 1100 for my bushbuddy
February 29, 7:41am

Bushbuddy-compatible cookpot
Josh, We do, and I will. Thanks.

In GEAR » Bushbuddy-compatible cookpot
February 12, 11:29am

All Reader Reviews by Paul Wozniak

Paul Wozniak has posted no reviews.