BPL Community Profile

Paul Magnanti (PaulMags) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale People's Republic of Boulder
About Me I like to hike, backpack, camp and backcountry ski every so often...
CityBoulder
StateCO
My Website URLhttp://www.pmags.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Magnanti

Showing 171 - 180 of 726 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...73

Forum » Thread

Fall in the Park
A wonderful trip to Rocky Mountain National Park. I again assisted Andrew Skurka. Trip report here...

In Post-Trip Reports » Fall in the Park
October 09, 6:47pm

Costco headlamps
I bought a set a couple of weeks back. One is stashed in the vehicle, one is in with my,tools. The other one is placed in the junk drawer. For the price, good all-purpose headlamps and/or loaners.

In Gear Deals » Costco 3 headlamps for $7.99 (after coupon)
October 06, 9:36am

4x4
..don't forget the gun rack! ;)

In On the Web » Work-Life-Outdoors Balance
October 02, 11:24am

Work-Life-Outdoors Balance
Something I wrote about trying to be active in the outdoors while maintaining a marriage, a social network and a career. Seems to resonate with some people. As I mentioned to others, Adrianna s...

In On the Web » Work-Life-Outdoors Balance
October 02, 11:10am

thx!
Thanks for then nice words. I'll be the first to admit shows #1-3 were rather rough around the edges. :)

In On the Web » The Trail Show #16 - The Arizona Trail
October 02, 11:08am

The Trail Show #16 - The Arizona Trail
Today we bring you Episode #16 - Welcome to Fall! On this month's episode we discuss more dehydrated beer news, a handful of recent backcountry trips, Noodleheads Top 10, a bunch of shout-o...

In On the Web » The Trail Show #16 - The Arizona Trail
September 23, 9:12pm

repair tape
A few years ago during a Utah trip, I burned a hole in my "beater" down coat I use for car camping. (We we were doing a trailhead bivvy before a trip. I leaned over the camp stove and sin...

In GEAR » repairing ripped down pants?
September 23, 8:17am

#1 and #2
Basically a wag bag? (With separate bags for 1 and 2) We have a cat and the accompanying kitty litter. Could work for the #2 bag pretty well.

In On the Web » Outdoor Gear and Disaster Preparedness
September 18, 11:32am

Outdoor Gear and Disaster Preparedness
The recent flood in Boulder had me thinking: Being an outdoors person works well for disaster preparedness. Anyway..here's some random thoughts I had. May be of interest to some: http:...

In On the Web » Outdoor Gear and Disaster Preparedness
September 18, 10:18am

RMNP
The trails are closed for at least the immediate future. On the RMNP Facebook page. Posted five hours ago: "We are supposed to be staying in Estes Park/Rocky Mountain National Park in about...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Colorado hiking information needed ASAP!
September 15, 4:23pm

All Reader Reviews by Paul Magnanti

Paul Magnanti has posted no reviews.