BPL Community Profile

Paul Magnanti (PaulMags) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale People's Republic of Boulder
About Me I like to hike, backpack, camp and backcountry ski every so often...
CityBoulder
StateCO
My Website URLhttp://www.pmags.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Magnanti

Showing 171 - 180 of 723 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...73

Forum » Thread

Work-Life-Outdoors Balance
Something I wrote about trying to be active in the outdoors while maintaining a marriage, a social network and a career. Seems to resonate with some people. As I mentioned to others, Adrianna s...

In On the Web » Work-Life-Outdoors Balance
October 02, 11:10am

thx!
Thanks for then nice words. I'll be the first to admit shows #1-3 were rather rough around the edges. :)

In On the Web » The Trail Show #16 - The Arizona Trail
October 02, 11:08am

The Trail Show #16 - The Arizona Trail
Today we bring you Episode #16 - Welcome to Fall! On this month's episode we discuss more dehydrated beer news, a handful of recent backcountry trips, Noodleheads Top 10, a bunch of shout-o...

In On the Web » The Trail Show #16 - The Arizona Trail
September 23, 9:12pm

repair tape
A few years ago during a Utah trip, I burned a hole in my "beater" down coat I use for car camping. (We we were doing a trailhead bivvy before a trip. I leaned over the camp stove and sin...

In GEAR » repairing ripped down pants?
September 23, 8:17am

#1 and #2
Basically a wag bag? (With separate bags for 1 and 2) We have a cat and the accompanying kitty litter. Could work for the #2 bag pretty well.

In On the Web » Outdoor Gear and Disaster Preparedness
September 18, 11:32am

Outdoor Gear and Disaster Preparedness
The recent flood in Boulder had me thinking: Being an outdoors person works well for disaster preparedness. Anyway..here's some random thoughts I had. May be of interest to some: http:...

In On the Web » Outdoor Gear and Disaster Preparedness
September 18, 10:18am

RMNP
The trails are closed for at least the immediate future. On the RMNP Facebook page. Posted five hours ago: "We are supposed to be staying in Estes Park/Rocky Mountain National Park in about...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Colorado hiking information needed ASAP!
September 15, 4:23pm

Boulder floods
,My younger brother decided to visit us during a great time: A 100 yr flood!!!! Last time this happened, it was 1904. Roads in and out of Boulder were more or less closed. At least we are not...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » BREAKING NEWS: 2 HIKERS STRANDED ON LONGS PEAK
September 15, 10:31am

Glory days
My own personal experiences as I am about the same age and went back and forth with similar thoughts: In my mid 20s and early 30s, I worked jobs in the IT field (mainly help desk/ general IT) ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Is anyone else feeling stranded?
September 09, 2:43pm

Lake city
I have actually updated lake city recently. Mainly because of ravens rest, lake city has become much more hiker aware. This is a recent change in the past year or two. Amazing how one business can ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Colorado Trail Thru-Hike Summer 2014 - Input needed!
September 08, 9:29am

All Reader Reviews by Paul Magnanti

Paul Magnanti has posted no reviews.