Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Nico . (NickB) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Los Padres National Forest
About Me Nico . has not added a biography yet.
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nico .

Showing 171 - 180 of 716 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...72

Forum » Thread

Lets see you GEAR ROOMS!!
I don't have photos handy at the moment, but my situation sounds similar to others... With the exception of clothes and sleeping bags which can be hung in the extra closets or folded away i...

In GEAR » Lets see your GEAR ROOMS!!
March 13, 12:11pm

Mount San Antonio on a good day
Nice Adan! Glad you made it out there after this last storm... good chance it'll be our last winter storm for Southern CA until next winter. Beautiful bluebird conditions. Fellow BPLer J...

In Post-Trip Reports » Mount San Antonio on a good day
March 13, 10:56am

Sleeping Pads- Inflatable or not? Both!
I've taken to using an inflatable pad for a while now (at the moment I'm using the Synmat UL 7). I greatly appreciate the comfort of an inflatable pad and happily accept the weight penalty...

In GEAR » Sleeping Pads - Inflatable or not?
March 13, 10:29am

All Items Sold
Thanks everyone, all items have sold.

In Gear Swap » FS: HMG, GG, Golite
March 13, 9:41am

SL2 SPF
SL2 sold pending funds. SpinnTwinn remains available.

March 13, 12:14am

SL2 Mods
Hi Jeff, If you take a look through the photos linked in the original post, you can see photos of the other modification I made to the shelter which was to replace the plastic piping that holds ...

March 12, 11:31pm

Bump
HMG porter sold, price reduced on the SpinnTwinn. SpinnTwinn and SL 2 are still available. Both are awesome shelters and are in great condition!

March 12, 10:21pm

SL 2
In its stuff sack, the SL2 weighs 21.3 oz on my scale. The stuff sack by itself was about .6 oz, so figure the tarp with the perimeter guylines attached comes in at around 20.7 oz or so. Thanks...

March 11, 1:46pm

Osprey grab bag
Stuart's right. It fits my NEX 5n and a couple small lenses, but I doubt you could get a larger body and/or lens in there.

In GEAR » Osprey Grab Bag
March 09, 11:09pm

It's Just So Cute!!!
I use the same knife (but the 1/2 serrated, 1/2 straight edge version). Perfect sub 1 oz knife! Good idea to add a loop of reflective cord; I think I still have some triptease around here somew...

In GEAR » It's Just So Cute!!!
March 09, 10:40pm

All Reader Reviews by Nico .

Nico . has posted no reviews.