BPL Community Profile

Lawson Kline (Mountainfitter) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale LawsonEquipment.com
About Me Hello,

My name is Lawson Kline and I am a 31 year old avid outdoorsman. I am the owner of Lawson Outdoor Equipment which is a high quality gear manufacturer.. My hobbies include camping, backpacking, hiking, fishing, hunting, kayaking, shooting, biking, snow skiing & surfing. I also enjoy inventing and innovating existing ideas to make them better.
CityStuart
StateFlorida
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://LawsonEquipment.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Lawson Kline

Showing 171 - 180 of 1086 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...109

Forum » Thread

On Sale: Mini Firesteel, Aquamira Tablets, Res-Q Whistle, DIY Hardware
In my quest to add more products to my website, I decided to add several new products this week. I added the Light My Fire Sweedish Mini Fire Steel, Aquamira Water Purification Tablets, ACR Res-Q ...

In Gear Deals » On Sale: Mini Firesteel, Aquamira Tablets, Res-Q Whistle, DIY Hardware
June 11, 11:20pm

Back Instock
These are back instock with hex bar and blunt tips. Thanks, Lawson

In Gear Deals » Titanium Hook Tent Stakes
June 06, 10:26am

EVA
I have never owned a Suluk46 pad but from what I understand they use Plastazote foam. Calculating the sleeping pads width x length x thickness, it would appear as if they were using the Plastazote...

In Gear Deals » Product Ideas and Feedback Wanted
June 06, 8:35am

Free Shipping
The prices would include Free Shipping.

June 05, 12:40pm

Update
I just found out some more info from the distributor. The 1.20lb foam is crazy expensive and has super high minimums. (5x the price and 100x the minimum) So with that said, I have decided to go wi...

June 05, 12:02pm

updates
None yet. Dealing with this mill has been like summiting Everest. Last week I started working with one of their distributors hoping that the process would be easier but it hasn't. I did how...

June 01, 1:02pm

Materials For Sale
Hi Everyone, I have some of leftover materials I want to get rid of. If you are interested please post sold and what you want, then send me an email. Thanks, Lawson 4.0 yards of Teal Gr...

In Make Your Own Gear » Materials For Sale
May 24, 9:29am

Ultralight Flask, Mini Wide Mouth Bottles, and Line Lock Guy Line Tensioners on Sale!
Hey Everyone, In my quest to add more products to my website, I decided to add four new products this week. A set of mini wide mouth .67oz bottles, an ultralight flask, and mini line lock guy l...

In Gear Deals » Ultralight Flask, Mini Wide Mouth Bottles, and Line Lock Guy Line Tensioners on Sale!
May 18, 9:55am

Back-ordered
I went ahead and ordered more canteen's Friday afternoon and they are expected to be back instock and ready to ship on 5/18. In the mean time, you can still place an order for a backordered ca...

In Gear Deals » Nalgene Canteens 32oz and 48oz $8.95
May 14, 5:28pm

Nalgene Canteens 32oz and 48oz $8.95
Hey Everyone, In my quest to add more products to my website, I have decided to add the Nalgene Canteen in 32oz and 48oz. The list price on the canteen is $12.95, but I am going to offer them at...

In Gear Deals » Nalgene Canteens 32oz and 48oz $8.95
May 09, 1:15pm

All Reader Reviews by Lawson Kline

Lawson Kline has posted no reviews.