BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListSEKI Late September '13

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 171 - 180 of 1671 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...168

Forum » Thread

Re: Try an alky
I know people love the jet boil but I never quite got it. That isn't to say it doesn't have its place. It might work best on long trips without resupply or larger groups. I have a gigapow...

In GEAR » Having hard time justifying the weight of a jetboil
December 24, 9:45am

size
I would say if you are between sizes the general rule is to size up especially if you ever plan on using it without the stay. A pack that is too short in the torso is just painful.

In GEAR » 2012 Mariposa Sizing
December 24, 8:53am

Re: Overnight testing experience with down quilt
I am a side sleeper and really love the freedom a quilt provides. I will say that I have found that around 20 or below I prefer a regular bag. I think u might have been pushing your sleeping pad ...

In GEAR » Overnight testing experience with down quilt
December 24, 8:50am

Re: EB
I have to disagree with RAB. I had an event jacket I had bought used that begin to delaminate and they replaced it no questions asked. They treated me fantastic.

In GEAR » Amount of down in 0 deg bag
December 23, 1:07pm

Re: Long term durability of inflatable pads?
I know a guy that has two through hikes on his original Neo Air. That may not be "normal" but that is a pretty good testament to me.

In GEAR » Long term durability of inflatable pads?
December 23, 1:03pm

Re: <1oz pocketknives
I carry a 0.65oz Spyderco Ladybug for hiking and I find that I rarely ever use it for anything, maybe once every 500 miles or so. It is more than enough blade than I have ever needed.

In GEAR » <1oz pocketknives
December 23, 8:03am

Re: Amount of down in 0 deg bag
Like others have said that is somewhat of a variable due to the fill power and size/cut of the bag. I think you said this has 850 fill power so lets look at some comparisons Marmot Calour 34oz ...

In GEAR » Amount of down in 0 deg bag
December 23, 8:01am

Re: 3 season light weight sleeping quilt
I think it depends on where u plan on doing your hiking as summer/early fall is different in the southeast compared to the rockies.

In GEAR » 3 season light weight sleeping quilt
December 20, 8:15pm

Re: FS: Rab Infinity jackets, NW Alpine Salopettes, Westcomb, Mountain Hardwear, Cheap sleeping bags.
Somebody jump on those Rab Jackets please. I do not need another down jacket.....I do not need another down jacket....

In Gear Swap » FS: Rab Infinity jackets, NW Alpine Salopettes, Westcomb, Mountain Hardwear, Cheap sleeping bags.
December 20, 1:36pm

Re: Suggestion
Aubrey, Thanks for the suggestion and number. I tried a few times yesterday and was unable to get through, but I guess they are sort of busy this time of year!

In Gear Swap » WTB: Patagonia Rock Guide Pants 32 or 33
December 20, 1:31pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.