BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListSEKI Late September '13

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 171 - 180 of 1673 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...168

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Try an alky
I just weighed everything and it is 4.65oz. The pot is an Evernew ECA266 which is 2.6oz. It has become quite hard to find since the Tsunami (as with all Evernew pots). The Caldera Cone and sto...

In GEAR » Having hard time justifying the weight of a jetboil
December 25, 7:15am

Re: Re: Re: Try an alky
My pot is evernew 550ml pot and lid is 2.6oz. The Caldera Cone, stove, fuel bottle, and measuring cup is 2oz. I can boil 12oz of water with 15ml of fuel. I find other alchy stoves use an oun...

December 24, 6:51pm

Re: Try an alky
I know people love the jet boil but I never quite got it. That isn't to say it doesn't have its place. It might work best on long trips without resupply or larger groups. I have a gigapow...

December 24, 9:45am

size
I would say if you are between sizes the general rule is to size up especially if you ever plan on using it without the stay. A pack that is too short in the torso is just painful.

In GEAR » 2012 Mariposa Sizing
December 24, 8:53am

Re: Overnight testing experience with down quilt
I am a side sleeper and really love the freedom a quilt provides. I will say that I have found that around 20 or below I prefer a regular bag. I think u might have been pushing your sleeping pad ...

In GEAR » Overnight testing experience with down quilt
December 24, 8:50am

Re: EB
I have to disagree with RAB. I had an event jacket I had bought used that begin to delaminate and they replaced it no questions asked. They treated me fantastic.

In GEAR » Amount of down in 0 deg bag
December 23, 1:07pm

Re: Long term durability of inflatable pads?
I know a guy that has two through hikes on his original Neo Air. That may not be "normal" but that is a pretty good testament to me.

In GEAR » Long term durability of inflatable pads?
December 23, 1:03pm

Re: <1oz pocketknives
I carry a 0.65oz Spyderco Ladybug for hiking and I find that I rarely ever use it for anything, maybe once every 500 miles or so. It is more than enough blade than I have ever needed.

In GEAR » <1oz pocketknives
December 23, 8:03am

Re: Amount of down in 0 deg bag
Like others have said that is somewhat of a variable due to the fill power and size/cut of the bag. I think you said this has 850 fill power so lets look at some comparisons Marmot Calour 34oz ...

In GEAR » Amount of down in 0 deg bag
December 23, 8:01am

Re: 3 season light weight sleeping quilt
I think it depends on where u plan on doing your hiking as summer/early fall is different in the southeast compared to the rockies.

In GEAR » 3 season light weight sleeping quilt
December 20, 8:15pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.