Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListPecos Wilderness Late May 2015

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 171 - 180 of 1989 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...199

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: New SUL crampons company
Are you sure the weights aren't each?

In GEAR » New superlight crampons company
February 23, 8:19pm

Re: Re: SD & Skurka
I think a two pole mid that can fit two full length pads in between the two poles would be great. I love my Shangri la 2 but my wife and I can't use it with our two person quilt. Of course the ...

In GEAR » Skurka and Sierra Designs team up for gear
February 22, 7:47pm

Re: MARMOT - fer sure
No experience with the Marmot but I do have a Mountain Hardwear Phantom 0 that I have used comfortably down to 4*f (and have no reason to think it wouldn't be good to 0*). I used it with mid w...

In GEAR » mountain hardware phantom 0 or marmot lithium?
February 20, 1:07pm

Re: Thoughts on new tarp from GG
I think it is Silnylon, its just Cordura brand Silnylon.

In GEAR » Thoughts on new tarp from GG
February 18, 5:55pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Changing gear lists
I don't see anywhere that he says this was the gear he used for the SHR. The only thing I see is this is a recommended list for a high Sierra trip in the summer time. Even back when he was...

In GEAR » Skurka and Sierra Designs team up for gear
February 18, 12:55pm

Santa Fe
Thanks for the help! It looks like my wife and I will have the large part of the day and one night before our trip and one evening/night after our trip in Santa Fe. Are there any suggestions on th...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Pecos Wilderness Route help
February 18, 10:55am

Re: Favorite Campsite Photos
Shining Rock Wilderness Island Lake Grayson Highlands Twin Lakes Titcomb Basin Deels Gap JMT Fin Dome Dusy Basin Lozier Lakes Elbow Lake Win...

In Photo Gallery » Favorite Campsite Photos
February 17, 6:28pm

Re: Pecos Wilderness Route help
We booked our flights yesterday so we are set for the last week of May. I will post a gear list in the next week or so in the gear lists section but am trying to decide on gear wise. First, I ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Pecos Wilderness Route help
February 17, 8:34am

Re: Re: Is it a low snow enough year for a late May trip above tree line in the sierras?
Sounds like the safe thing to do is to just keep the trip to Pecos Wilderness so I just booked our plane tickets into Santa Fe today. Thanks for the help. I hope the Pecos gives us the big open m...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Is it a low snow enough year for a late May trip above tree line in the sierras?
February 16, 4:33pm

Re: Melanza Micro Grid Hoodie Fleece wt Question
I have the crew and it is similar to my R1 pullover in fabric weight. It's fuzzy (grid) side out and a slightly smaller grid. It also doesn't have as smooth of surface on the opposite side ...

In GEAR » Melanza Micro Grid Hoodie Fleece wt Question
February 14, 4:55pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.